CHAPTER 5

Hey guys, wassup? So, chapter 5 already. I think this story is kinda terrible, but it's my first fanfic so yeahhh... Never mind, enjoy!!

-------------------------------------

I wake up by my phone ringing. I check the time and it's 7.30. Fuck. I should've been up half an hour ago.

I pick it up without looking at the caller's ID, supposing it's Nathan.

''Morning sunshine.''

And I was right.

''What do you want?'' I replay. I know, rude but I just woke up.

''Oh, looks like somebody woke up at the wrong side of the bed today.'' he says slightly offended.

''Sorry, I just woke up.'' I explain.

''I kinda figure that out.'' he laughs.

''Anyway, what's up?''

''Nothing, I just wanted to ask you if you don't mind us walking to school with some friends.''

Friends? Since when does he have friends? I mean, he's a really nice guy but he is one of the biggest nerds in the school.

''Uh, sure?'' I reply, more as a question.

''Ok. See ya.''

''Yeah, see ya.''

And with that he ends the call.

I go downstairs, eat my cornflakes, brush my teeth, change into a t-shirt and my favourite ripped skinny jeans, slip into white converse and I'm almost ready. I'm bored so I don't apply much make-up and I brush my hair.

I check the time again and it's 7.55. Nathan should already be here. I head downstairs and there's a knock on my door.

''Beth, open the door'' I hear Nathan's voice and.. huh?.. laughters?

I open the door to see a tear-eyed from laughing Nathan, Luke and his friends? I think they have a band named 5 seconds of something. Then, I remembered. They were in the music class too. And they are some of the guys that weren't actually laughing. Why didn't I them before?

''Beth, are you coming?'' Nathan's voice snapped me of my thoughts.

''Um.. yeah, sorry.'' I say still confused.

How does Nathan know all these people?

''You're Beth, right? I'm Ashton.'' one of the guys says. As he smiles his huge dimples appear.

''I'm Calum.'' an other guy says.

''Michael. Nice to meet you.'' the last guy says.

''Nice to meet you too.'' I try to hide my shock. Why were they hanging out with Nathan?

''They're my friends.'' Luke says. ''You may saw them yesterday in the music class. We have something like a band thing called-'' 

''5 seconds of summer.'' I cut him.

''Wait a sec, you know us?'' Calum asks excited.

''Heard a couple of covers. You guys are pretty good.'' I admit.

''Okay, now I like you.'' Ashton says and everybody laughs.

''Ohh, I like you tooooo.'' I joke.

Then, Michael says '' you're the girl who couldn't sing, aren't you?''

''Um, yeah.'' I say trying to hold my tears. I don't like crying and especially not in front of people I've just met.

''Why, if I may?'' he continues.