CHAPTER 23

School. Again. I thought that everything would be great without the bitchy Miranda around but I couldn't be more wrong. It's not Miranda anymore but Jessica. Honestly, she is worse. She tries to make everyone feel bad about themselves so she can feel better. But the worst of all is the way she's been treating to Miranda, Nathan and I. I can't stand her.

But everyone else's lives seem amazing. Calum and Stephanie have a thing going, Megan and Miranda have talked things out, Ashton and Miranda are going out and Megan and Michael are... Megan and Michael.

Luke and I are just perfect. And no one can take that away from me. Or at least I hope so. It's High School. And in High School, everything is possible.

Without Miranda everything should be easy for us. But looks like Jessica is here to stay and to finish what Miranda started. Ruining everyone's lives. And she's doing this pretty good I must say. Especially with Miranda.

"Well, well, look what we have here. Little Miranda and her dorks." Jessica says as we walk in front of her.

"What's your problem, bitch?" yeap that's Nathan.

Still hard to believe but it looks like he had it inside him all along.

"I'm choosing to ignore you." she says pointing at Nathan with disgust drawn all over her face.

"But you'd better break away from them before your reputation is ruined." she says to the 5sos boys.

"As you wish." she says and turns her back to us.

"You need help." I say, almost as a whisper, and Calum and Aaron chuckle.

"What did you say?" Jessica turns around to face me with her brown/gold eyes staring at my green ones.

"She said you look pretty in that shirt." Michael tries to save it.

"I wouldn't say that even if I was poisoned and the antidote was calling you pretty." I erase all of Michael's tries to get me out of this.

"I'll give you one last chance to take it back or else." she threatens.

"And before I said you need help. Special help." I insist.

Miranda is motioning me to stop. But there's no point in that. I guess I woke up from the wrong side of the bed today.

"Are you saying I'm crazy?"she asks

shocked. Nobody has talked to her like that since she became popular.

"Of course not. You're problematic. Looks like your blonde/brunette hair dye is affecting your brain." I say.

She goes nuts when we talk about her dying her hair. She says it's her natural colour but everyone knows it's so not, so I don't understand why she keeps on saying that.

"It's natural." she exclaims.

Such a predictable answer.

"Keep telling yourself that." I say and turn my back to her motioning I'm done here.

"Maybe sucking Luke's dick has affected your vision." she replies.

I just stand there in shock trying to understand exactly what she said. She must have said exactly what I heard because everyone is as ashtonished as I am and people around are watching us.

"You horny bitch said what now?" I shout.

"Is she sucking it hard?" she asks Luke. "That would explain why you're still with her."

"Shut the fuck up." Miranda says.

"Make me." she replies but she gets cut of as she is getting  punched the face.