CHAPTER 22

I dedicate this chapter to BellaPerez4 since she was the first one to comment this fanfic. Thank you so much. :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

''Last night was so fun.'' I say to Miranda on the phone.

''I know, right? I thought you nerds never had fun.'' she says.

''Um.. Thanks?'' I say and she laughs.

''It was a compliment.'' she exclaims.

''Whatever.'' I laugh. ''How are things with Ashton?''

''What? Why do you think there's something going on with Ash?'' she asks in a high pitch voice.

''First, you slept in his arms last night? Second, you called him Ash? And third, high pitch voice? Girl, he's made you a huge damage.'' I smile although she can't see me.

''Ugh, fine. He asked me out yesterday. When we went to the kitchen together.'' she breathes out.

''He did what? Are you serious?'' I cheer.

''No, I'm lying.'' she says sarcastically.

''This is amazing.'' I cheer.

''It is. But I'm so nervous.'' she admits.

''Ok, when is your date?'' I ask  and I get up from my bed.

''In about three and a half hours. And I have nothing to where. OMG, what am I gonna do?'' she says having a panic attack. I swear, I can imagine her walking up and down her room.

''Ok, at first, you have to sit and calm the fuck down. I'm coming over to help you. I'll call Steph to see if she can come too. K?'' I say. 

I understand her completely. Luke asked me out too and I am nervous as hell, although it's on next Saturday.

''Yeah, thanks. You're the best.'' she says and I smile.

''Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm amazing. Gotta go. Bye.'' I say and I hung up.

Time to call Steph.

''Hey, Beth. Wassup?'' she answers her phone.

''Good. Okay, here's the thing. Miranda's going out with little Ash today and she needs help. Wanna come over and help her?'' I ask hoping she says yes.

I know Miranda did some very bad staff but she's trying to change. And I'm with her in this.

''Yeah, sure. Will you pick me up?'' she asks.

''Yeah. Be in there in ten.'' I say and run downstairs to meet up with Jai in the kitchen.

''Hey, Beth. Are you going somewhere?'' he asks.

''Jaiden?'' I ask using his full name.

''Oh, no. What do you want?'' he asks.

''How do you know I want something?'' I ask.

''You called me Jaiden. Only mum calls me like that. And you when you want something.'' he smiles.

''What? How dare you saying that? I love Jaiden.'' I exclaim and he laughs.

''Anyway, do you want something?'' he asks.

''Yes.'' I look down smiling.

''See?'' he smiles. 

''Please, please, please can I borrow your car?'' I ask him.

''No.'' he says.

''Why?'' I insist.