CHAPTER 20

Chapter 20 already!! Yay! As I said before, I'm not allowed to use a computer and my parents took my phone away so sorry :( But I'll update as soon as I can. Plus, tomorrow my exams are over so more update for youu! Okay, enjoy.

-----------------------------------------

How am I suppose to deal with Miranda again? Especially after everything that happened to her with the video. She wasn't expelled but everybody hates her now. She's being called names and stuff. I can't believe I'm saying that but the great Miranda Hollister is becoming a nerd.

Riiiiiiiing

Lunch break, finally.

''Hey, babe, are you coming?'' Luke asks. Yeah, maths.

''Sure.'' I nod and walk next to him as he interwines our fingers.

As we walk by the girl's bathroom I hear someone sobbing.

''Hey, Luke. You go. I need to use the bathroom.'' I say to him.

''Be quick. I'm hungry.'' he replies and kisses my cheek.

''Yeah, I love you too.'' I turn around and head to the door.

Okay, this is something I never expected to see.

''Miranda? Are you okay?'' I say.

She was sitting down with her knees folded to her chest and her face in her hands.

''Beth? What are you doing here?'' she asks surprised.

''I heard someone crying and- Whoa, you look awful.''

Don't judge me. First, I hate her. And second, she really does look awful. Her mascara is running down with the tears, her cherry red lip gloss is everywhere on her face and her make up is fully destroyed.

''Thanks.'' she sniffs.

''Hey, what happened?'' I ask as I sit next to her. She is sitting at the same spot as I did when I first talked to Luke.

''You happened. I know you hated me but the video? You destroyed me.'' she cries.

''I didn't do anything. The guys deleted it. And you must have taken the wrong one.'' I admit and she rests her head in my shoulder.

''Why are you talking to me?'' she asks.

''What do you mean?''

''I was such a bitch to you.'' she raises her head to look in my eyes. ''I was calling you names and humiliated you and threatened you and tried to destroy you.'' she says and starts crying again.

I hug her.

''Yeah. But I'm over it.'' I say rubbing her back.

''Why?'' she whispers/shouts.

''Why what?'' I ask.

''Why are you so nice to me?'' she asks.

''Well, um, because- I don't know. I'm a nice person.'' I breath out and she laughs.

''You are. I don't even know why I hate you so much.'' she smiles.

''Actually, I started hating you. Remember that boy, Daniel? I liked him and you went out with him, I got mad and we stopped talking to each other.''

''What? I didn't go out with Daniel. I talked to him about you and he said he liked you. I'd never do this to anyone.'' she says confused.

'' But, Jessica said that you went out with him and then you broke up with him two days after.'' I say to her.