CHAPTER 19

Hey! I'm really really sorry but my parents took my phone and locked my computer because I'm grounded. So, yeah, I'm so sorry for not updating in a long time. Hope you enjoy this!

----------------------------------------------------------------

''Did you see her face?'' Nathan laughs.

''Are you kidding? I think she was about to explode.'' Michael giggles.

''In your face Miranda.'' Calum yells.

I have to admit I was really happy. Looks like Miranda had no backup just in case so I wasn't humiliated. But I still felt bad about her. I know, I shouldn't because she deserved it after everything she has put me through in my entire life but still. What can I say, I'm a good person.

''Beth, what's up with you all day? Aren't you happy? This bitch took exactly what she deserved.'' he says and sits next to me on Luke's couch. Weird, but yeah, I'm still living there.

''Leave me alone Nathan!'' I shout at him and run to the bathroom upstairs, away from everyone.

Here, I have time to think. And I'm afraid this is not such a good idea.

-flashback-

And then she presses ''play''.

Her face appears in the screen and she wears something that is barely covering her body.

''I want to remember that forever.'' she whispers to a guy who is laying on her bed. Wait, is that? Oh, no he can't be.. Please, somebody tell me this is not Tyler.

''Is this Tyler?'' Luke asks just like if he has read my thoughts.

''Yeah.'' Nathan nods.

Miranda turns to face the screen in complete shock.

''How did this end up here?'' she asks to the mic she's still holding.

''Fine by me. Can we get this over with?'' Tyler asks impatiently and lays her onto the bed so he's hovering her.

Miranda tries to close the video and unplugs her phone from the computer. The screen freezes and the video isn't on anymore. And like that wasn't enough, her phone started smoking.

''OMG, this can't be happening.'' she yells into the mic as everybody laughs. ''This supposed to be my day.'' she cries out.

-end of flashback- 

I think that Tyler dumped her after that. And she almost got expelled. The principal thought she did it on purpose. I feel like everything was my fault. Maybe I didn't do it but it happened because of me. I'm a terrible terrible terrible person.

''B, are you in there?'' Luke knocks the bathroom door.

''No. I'm anywhere else but here.'' I reply sniffing. Ah, great I'm crying.

''What's going on? Why did you leave like-'' he opens the door slightly to put his head inside and he sees me.

''Luke, I-I'm a bad p-person.'' I say between sobs.

''Babe, you're the nicest person I've ever seen.'' he sits beside me and I rest my head on his shoulder as he wraps his arms around me tightly.

''N-no, Luke. L-look what happened t-to Miranda.'' I whisper.

''Everything that happened to Miranda is not your fault. It's hers. She found your video but we deleted it and she showed us another thinking that this was the one that would ruin you.'' he says and whips the tears under my eyes with his thumb.

''Yeah, b-but it happened because of me. M-maybe I didn't put the video i-in there b-but if it wasn't you she w-wouldn't-'' I can't talk anymore. I just want to cry my eyes out. And that's what I'll do.

I think Luke's terrified but he stays here. With me. He's not leaving like everyone else did. Like my dad did.

''I t-told you I'm t-too much to b-be handled. W-why haven't you b-broken up with me already?'' I ask him and I doubt he understood what I said.

His answer comes out five minutes later. ''Because I love you.''

I just sit here looking at him in shock.

''Y-you love m-me?'' I ask him.

''That's not what I said. I said... um.. I said..'' he shutters and blushes.

''That's too bad.'' I say.

''And why is that?'' he asks.

''Because I love you too.'' I reply and he connects our lips.

After a while of kissing he licks my bottom lip demanding for entrance which I don't give. But then he tickles me and takes advantage of the ''situation'' to slip his tongue in my mouth. As this was evolving into a make out session the guys ported into the bathroom.

''We'd better go.'' Michael says pointing at us. ''Looks like things are gonna get heated in here.''

''Relax, Gordon, we're not having sex in the bathroom.'' I glare at him.

''I was just saying Cat.'' he glares back and everyone laughs including us.

These guys always make you feel better. 

~~

''You still didn't tell us what was all that about.'' Nathan says.

''Nothing.'' I reply.

''If it's about Miranda, we haven't plan any of this. She just took what she deserved.'' Calum says.

''I know you didn't Cal. It's just that- I still feel bad about her. I know, I shouldn't but I do.'' I admit.

Then it hit me.

''Nathaniel Lucas Hunter, did you know about the video before we see it?'' I ask-yell at him.

''Pffff, no! Don't be ridiculous.'' he exclaims.

''Nate..'' I warn him.

''Okay, fine I knew. This is why Tyler didn't kick my ass.''

''Of course you knew. And you had something against him, so he couldn't do anything to you or you would tell everyone that Miranda had sex with him.'' Ashton points out.

''Miranda was a virgin before Tyler. But he had slept with Megan.'' Nathan says.

''My Megan?'' Michael tenses.

''Yeah, but before anything happens between you two.'' Nathan continues.

''So, this bastard has been where I've been.'' he says with grinded teeth.

''Man, that was not necessary!'' Luke yells and we all laugh.

''Yeah, cause Tyler hasn't fucked your girlfriend.'' Micheal explains.

''NO, he hasn't. Right?'' he turns to me.

''With Tyler? Ewww, gross!'' I yell.

''Thank God.'' Luke says and pecks my lips.

The truth is that Luke was my first and only boyfriend. My first kiss. My first I love you. My first everything. And this is how I feel about him. I love him. And I'm glad he feels the same.

''I'm still gonna kick his ass.'' Michael says.

------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys! That was it. Thank you all for reading this. I hope it was big enough and you enjoyed it. Love ya all. Oh yeah, and I'm still grounded so I don't know when I will update again. Thanks!xoxox :-D