CHAPTER 25

-Nathan's POV-

I can't believe Luke. I thought he was different. Beth thought he was different. Looks like we were both wrong.

She is devastated. Finding out that the man who considered as her father is not who she thought he was is hard. And now Luke cheated on her? Exactly like Adam, her last boyfriend, did? But it's not like Adam. She didn't love him. Not as much as Luke at least.

The rain has stopped now but it's still freezing cold. Thank God Luke's house isn't that far away.

I ring his bell. In less than a minute a sad looking Luke appeared at the door.

"Hey, mate. What's-" I cut him off by punching his face like really hard.

"Man, what the fuck?" he yells and I punch him one more time. His lip is cut and is bleeding.

"How dare you doing this at Beth? After everything you've been through?" I yell. "You promised that you'll be there for her forever. I would punch you again but my knuckles hurt so I'll just yell at you." I'm. out of control.

Then I noticed Luke's sad and confused expression.

"I didn't cheat on Beth." he says.

"You were eating Jessica's face out." I yell again.

Luke's eyes widen.

"Tell me that she didn't saw it." he begs.

"Sorry but I'm not a liar like others." I can't stop yelling.

"Fuck." Luke yells and he's crying?

"You didn't cheat on her, did you?" I ask, not yelling anymore.

"No." he runs a hand through his hair. "Jessica kissed me and I pushed her away. Why am I such a fuck up?"

"Can we discuss this inside cause I'm freezing?" I ask and he nods.

"Sorry for punching you. Twice?" I apologise.

"It's okay. I'd do the same thing for my best friend." he sniffs.

"You like her a lot, huh?" I ask.

"No. I think I love her." he looks at me. "And I fucked up."

"Why didn't you tell her?" I ask.

"I've set up a picnic on my park. I was planning on telling her then. And now I'm not gonna have the chance to." he cries.

-Luke's POV-

I can't believe it. I have to apologise. I have to tell her that I love her. I need her. But she hates me. She thinks I cheated on her. I hate me too. But it wasn't my fault. At least not fully.

-flashback-

"See who your girlfriend really is? A violent bitch." Jessica says.

She followed me to my house in the rain.

"What do you want?" I spat. I just want to go home and call B. I want to ask her how she's doing.

"You know what I want." she smiles evily and looks at my eyes.

"I really don't." I roll my eyes and try to walk away but she gets in the way.

"You." she says and kisses me.

-end of flashback-

I can't hold back my tears anymore. I love her so much and now I won't be able to hold her in my arms again. After two months of being with her I've fallen for her. Hard.

-------------------------------------

Every chapter doesn't represent a single day. I have to say this so there's no misunderstanding. Thanks for reading this. Love you all so much guys.

xoxox