First days are always fun

Hello, are you ready for the story?*Moriarty voice*.
This is my first fan fiction, so please don't have high expectations. Also, there may be some spelling mistakes, but I'll do my best to limit them. I hope you liked the first part, and since I have no social life, here's the second part already. I hope you like it :)

"Heeeeeeeeeat of the moment!"

"Rise and shine, Sammy!" Dean shouted, throwing himself at his smaller brother's bed. John had left for work already, and given Dean the responsibility of waking Sam. Dean was in a good mood, so he did so by turning on Sam's least favourite song in the world, as loud as possible.

"Noooo, Dean, turn it off!" Sam cried as he tried to cover his ears with his hands, and to pull his blanket over his head at the same time. As a consequence, he failed at both.

Dean tried to drag the blanket away from the grumpy boy, but he soon gave up and figured out jumping on his brother was a better idea.

"Get out of bed, Sam. We'll be late."

Sam kicked Dean's legs, making him fall out of the bed.

"Okay okay, just stop jumping!"

Pleased with the result, Dean went downstairs to make breakfast. He wondered why John didn't let him wake Sam up more often.

***

The school Dean pulled up in front of was big and old looking, and all the buildings it consisted of were made out of bricks. Dean frowned. He was sensing a theme in this town.

"Just meet me at the Impala when you are done at school, and I'll drive you home", He told Sam, petting his back.

"Yeah", the boy responded, looking down at his shoes.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Dean asked. Sam was usually thrilled at his first day at a new school. Therefore, the boy's lack of excitement worried him.

"Do you think we will move again in a couple of months, or will we stay this time?" Sam asked, meeting his brother's eyes. 

Dean hesitated before answering. The boy certainly did have a point. They had moved around a lot the last couple of years. Dean wanted to assure his brother that they would stay here, but at the same time, he didn't want to give him any false hope. He decided to tell him the truth.

"I actually don't know", he said. "Dad has gotten a job already, though. And the house seems nice, so I don't see why we would move."

Sam nodded, seeming a little relieved.

They said goodbye, and Dean made his way to his classroom. His first class was English, and according to the people he asked, it was at the other side of the school.

He thought about the sad look in Sam's eyes, as he pushed open the doors to the building that contained his classroom. He thought it really unfair that his brother had to move every time he finally settled down. The kid had certainly been through enough already.

The second Dean opened the door to what he hoped was the right classroom, he was grabbed by a teacher in a grey power suit and heels. Her red hair was in a bun and she had a huge, fake smile plastered on her face. Dean disliked her already.

She quickly told him to call her Naomi, before turning to the class, who already sat at their desks. Well done, Dean. You have managed to be late your first day of school. Awesome start.

"Everybody, this is Dean Winchester. He just moved here from Kansas, and I hope you all welcome him. Take a seat, Dean." She spoke rapidly and practically shoved him at an empty chair in the front row, clearly eager to get the lesson started.