opening words | zero

this will be edited thoroughly, I know it's cringe, I'm just putting a disclaimer! also, the writing is trash before chapter 20 ish so like... yeah.
but anyways hope you have an amazing day and peace out x

Epigraph

"When the world says
'Give up'
Hope says
'Try one more time'"

Authors note

Welcome, welcome. This is the story about Alexis Baxter, the girl who loves football, and Jayden Bryce, the Bad Boy of Bayside Highschool.

Anyways, I can't wait for this book, that's coming out on the 1st of January, 2018! It's finally here.... 2018 I mean. Edit : it came out in 2018, now in 2019 I can proudly say with a swarm of tears that it's finished !

I do plan to finish this by the end of the year, so you guys are in for a longgggg ride! 😂 edit : yeah okay whatever this is cringeeeee

I plan on updating this story every Saturday/Sunday, I'm not so sure yet, apart from the first update because.... Just because okay? edit : I surprisingly stuck to it like omg

Anyways, hope y'all had a very merry Christmas to those who celebrate and to those who don't... Well your completely like me. edit : I think I sound insensitive here oof

Peace!

Summary

Status:In process

Alexis Cassidy Baxter, or more commonly known as Alex. She's just your average tomboy, obsessed over football and comfort. She loves for the rush and adrenaline the game of football gives her, and she's been playing from just the early ages of three years. Determination swims in her veins like second nature, and she absolutely adores a great game to get her blood pumping. Competitiveness is moulded in her.

Jayden Bryce, or mor commonly known as Jayden. Original, I know. He's just a guy whose been taken for a bad boy, even though he's just a softie at heart. He's your star striker. Incredible agility, extreme levels of perseverance and determination and ultimate all-time top scorer of Beverley Hills. Brunette, dishevelled hair, chocolate eyes and a very competitive yet complex aura, he's one to swoon for.

He's got he looks, he's got the talent, and most definitely has girls falling at his feet. She's - also - got the looks, she's got the talent, and has the award winning personality needed to win everyone and anyone's heart.

What does fate have in store for these two, very different personas, who share the same passion?

Extras!

• This is book one in the "love on the pitch" series. There are five main books, and two spin offs that will be created. You're very welcome ;)
• at the time of writing this, it looks like book two will take less time to update - since HSP was my first time book.
• I love youuuuuu ;)

a n t h e m
(for the series "love on the pitch")

hearts upon our sleeves
- 5SOS ft. Scott Mills

Authors word

First and foremost, I would like to thank all of you who are actually here and bothering to read my book and actually giving it a chance! Your awesome!

Secondly, this book can be based on some things I have experienced-and I just want to start and say, It is not cool to tell someone they cannot do something. That is the worst thing you can say to someone. Never let anyone down, even if their dream is to f****** fly. And if someone does, show them the finger and say "watch me b" then chase your dreams.

It's way easier that way, trust me.

Nothing is unachievable. Somethings you think is impossible, like flying-but we have aeroplanes and skydiving and stuff like that- is actually possible! Never lose hope in what you want to be. Never let anyone tell you are worthless, because I'm telling you know, you are priceless.

Also, I'm telling you this now, but if you go out into the real world, you will feel as if everything you believe in is disapproved by society. Your gender, sexual orientation, religion, race, basically everything will be against you in specific jobs.

Suck it up and move on, Princess.

Never allow someone to tell you your worth. It's your duty to make your path, your hopes and your dreams. It is you who makes what you are, what you will become, no one else.

Now that the above rant is over, let's go onto the next "thingy" on the list. Please don't spread hate. Hate and negativity is a really sad, yet angering, feeling and no one needs hate.

I will personally try and delete comments that spread hate and negativity, but y'all gotta see that wattpad ain't a place for hate. Anyone and everyone is allowed to use it, so let's not discriminate and be racist.

Lastly, rules regarding copying;

1. No copying on any other platforms! At all! This book was made on wattpad and shall remain on wattpad.
2. I spend time and effort making chapters and I hate it when people copy others for the sake of copying. You have a large imagination, put use to it! --- also, please watch out, I have a psychopath as my best friend and she will murder you. Her @ is -erosfrost FYI :)
3. Please don't translate into other languages, even without permission! I don't want this to be translated, thank you for offering though.
4. Just don't copy. It's not cool. 😊

Copyright © 2018 ;
Lillian / @XJustARandomWriterX

Started ;
01/01/2018

Completed ;
04/02/2019

Edited :
-/-/-

Anyways, I hope you guys are not bored and now let's get on with the actual book, shall we? 😉😘

Now, for the story of Alexis Cassidy Baxter.
*bows eccentrically*