Chapter 6

Believe you can do it, and you will. 💯
-------------------------------------------------------

nb: please do not get offended by anything in this book, everything purely comedy or some random purposes serving there; like needing to save yourself from Alyssa... :) No racist or discriminating comments intentionally made. Forgot to say that at the beginning of the book....

I finished putting the stuff where they belong, taking out some somewhat decent clothes to wear to a mall; by that I mean some regular jeans and a hoodie that says Soccer Princess (Cruel title reference), and get out of my room

I began going down the stairs and I saw Alyssa and some... guy?... talking. I walked down to get a better view of the guy and I etched closer.Getting that feeling someone's watching you, I spin around, only to be met with a smiling Cody. I laugh an airy laugh as I saw his face.

His cheeks are really red, probably from lifting all of his stuff and Jordan's, and also putting them in their places.I hear Alyssa sigh in annoyance as she hears me, but I of course pretend to not have heard that.

"Cody, what the hell have you done to your face?" I ask, and Alyssa's eyes trail up to where Cody is standing, and then begins laughing too. Cody's face wasn't only red and puffy. He also had black paint in random places, including his hands.

"Haha, very funny. Laugh it all up and rub my misery in will ya?" He asks me and Alyssa.

Cody literally skips down the stairs and comes near me. I quickly stop laughing as he waves his hands near my hoodie.

I screech, whilst Alyssa still laughs. That annoying brat.

"Cody, you dare touch my hoodie, then I will personally castrate your scrawny little neck." I seethe. He immediately backs away and holds his hands up in surrender."I was only kidding, Alex." He says and I ruffle his hair. "Now, as long as none of my special shirts and hoodies don't get ruined by you, we're good." I coo as he laughs.

I turn around to the mystery person and Alyssa, addressing her. "So, where to, Ms Mathews?"

Her laughter dies down a bit as she scowls at her nickname. "Jeez, don't start." I say, performing the same actions as Cody performed a few moments ago.

"You never said you had family round', Alyssa." The guy says, his brown eyes standing out."No, I didn't. Meet my cousins." She says, rolling her eyes. This earns a short chuckle from the guy and Cody.

"I'm Cody." My brother addresses the guy, holding his hand out for him to shake. Let's just say we're really social. The pair of us.

"Chase. Chase Hunstman." His eyes had an evil glint in them. "And I'm presuming they're gonna be coming to our school too."

"Unfortunately." Alyssa mutters. This in turn, makes me roll my eyes.

"And this pretty lady is...?" He asks me and I immediately scowl. He didn't just say that. He seriously deserved a smack on the face. I am not pretty. Clearly.