2

Humans can be bound to the most obvious of things.

"Okay

"Okay. I know you all are going to smash this - but I have a small issue." Coach began to ramble on about how if we lost this match we were going to be out of the league.

But I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that he was my dad. My dad. It was weird. I guess I could see that I got my eyes from him, but that was about it. I know I looked like my mum, as did Cody, but still.

I was unable to tell him, or ask him if, I was his daughter. I mean, how does one ask their teacher if they're related? I doubt many of us had that problem. I was the very few that life loved to express their torture on, though.

"Alex!" Coach snapped his fingers in my face and, startled, I jumped slightly in shock. An embarrassed blush took on my face. He gave me a disappointed shake of his head.

"And that is not what you are meant to do. Daydreaming, I mean. Y'all need to wake up - we are in the quarter finals!" Coach slammed his fist on the desk in front of my.

I recoiled back in half nervousness and embarrassment. My eyes landed on Mason and Sammy's gang who all sent me apologetic glances.

But Nick looked at me and eyed me to say something. I shrugged my sagged shoulders, and then Jayden touched the left side of my head and made me rest on his shoulder.

The news still were hard to believe.

Suddenly, in the middle of a very intense speech, my phone blared off loudly. As if day dreaming wasn't enough embarrassment. This was stupid.

Coach gave me that look and I answered the call. From Alyssa. And put it on speaker. Great.

"How are you, tomboy?" Her voice quavered with disgusts and I rolled my eyes. "Looks like I've got more dirt on you." I could hear the practically winning smirk on her voice.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Apparently Coach Noah is your dad. And you know what that means." I didn't even want to look at Coach's face. Or half the teams. I had an encouraging hand, however, that laced under the table that we sat in an orderly fashion on. Jay.

"No I don't. Would you care to enlighten me?" I answered. Maybe she really was a few paces ahead of me.

"Callum can lure Aaron here."

"No - you two are not doing that." Coach Noah tersely replied quickly and I nodded.
"We aren't doing that. I need that man out of my fight for as long as I can."

"But - come on, Alex don't tell me you haven't worked my condition out!" She screeched and I blocked my ears. Wait- is she saying-
"No way!" I shouted.

"Yes way! There's no way I can tell my dad or mom. The only person who cares is Callum anyways." She bitterly recalled and I rolled my eyes.
"I never asked you to. You lot must have went recently to England without my knowledge." I clicked my tongue on the side of y cheek in disapproval.