Chapter 49

"Practise like you've never won and play like you've never lost."

"Finally!" Austin shouted, running out of the coach as we arrived at our destination, Ethan following him as they made hooting sounds

"Finally!" Austin shouted, running out of the coach as we arrived at our destination, Ethan following him as they made hooting sounds. Idiots.

We were going to stay at this huge building, all the teams were here. The pitch was only a five minute walk away from here, and they also had allocated training fields with allocated time slots. We had the third floor to stay in, the whole team.

"Come on lads, off the bus!" Coach Noah shouted and everyone groaned, heaving themselves up and collecting their bags.

I stretched and looked next to me, a sleeping Jayden. His arms were crossed over his chest and his hair was a hot mess. Yeah, he looked hot, but I wasn't going to admit that to his stupid handsome face. Lord help me if I ever did.

Damn it. Why do I keep complementing him?

I nudged him lightly and he began to stir in his sleep, indicating to me he was waking up. "Get up, you idiot." I rolled my eyes.

He smirked lazily, his eyes still shut close and he chuckled, a soothing sound that made me want to play it forever. His laugh was... captivating. I'm fucking whipped.

"See something you like?" He asked and I rolled my eyes, although I was smiling inside. Your face. "Nope." I nonchalantly settled on. Damn it. I was really fucking whipped wasn't I?

"Sure, princess, sure." He chuckled again, and I swear I think my heart melted. Shit what? Let's be fair, I loved it when he called me princess and it made my heart warm whenever I scrolled down to my contact on his phone. Idiot. Fucking idiot. I hate him.

I coughed and I signalled him to move so I could get off the coach, away from the guy who basically made my heart beat like a hundred times faster than it should.

He got up and picked up his and my stuff and I rolled my eyes. Cocky bitch. "I have hands you know. I can pick it up. I ain't a weakling."

"Look at that bad grammar." Truth. Just like this book does. There goes the fourth wall.

"Shut the fuck up." I said in a mocking voice and rolled my eyes. What a fucking donkey - I mean ass. Or arse. Depends on where you're from, actually.

We walked out and Coach clapped him hands together. "Jayden and Alex, room 6. Sorry Alex. We have 12 people and only 7 seven rooms so you don't get your own."

I shrugged it off. "It's fine. There are separate bed though, right?" I asked and Jayden rolled his eyes. Coach tossed Jay the keys and I caught it with my hand outstretched before he could catch it.