Chapter 20

I don't want to admit to something if all it's going to cause is pain

~ Ed Sheeran/Eminem; River

"Joey, do the planks properly or you'll be sprinting around the pitch another 2 times!Knees up, Nick, stop being such a grouch!" Coach Evans shouts critiques as I end another day of school

Knees up, Nick, stop being such a grouch!" Coach Evans shouts critiques as I end another day of school.

I'm fully changed, and after today's 6 am run, I do not wanna see Jayden. He's such an egoistical bastard and is extremely rude and cocky. Egomaniac works too.

I mean, he tripped up a girl, and she ended up with a huge splash of ketchup all over her. No one said anything. It's like he was a king. And he believed everyone was below him.

It's disgusting.

Well, unlike these rude high schoolers, some of us actually have some morals and so when she went into the bathroom, I followed her and gave her a spare tee.

And that folks, is why I have a locker. Or why I use it, actually.

"Alexis, glad you could make it." I hear Joey holler, smirking at me. So that's why he wasn't doing the planks properly. He realised I was here. Total douche.

Everyone stops doing whatever they're doing and looks at me. Great, now I'm centre of attention. What am I? An alien?

A few of them check out my attire; black nike shorts, PSG Neymar Jr shirt, black running shoes from this morning and the signature white knee high socks. Perverts. Seriously, have you never seen a girl before?

Besides, I couldn't not make it without an actual football kit, okay? True, I lost the shorts that go with the shirt, but meh, black and dark Navy are close enough.

"Of course I'd make it. Some of us actually want to win something." I shoot and he just rolls his eyes. "Cat caught your tongue?" I add and I see a few smiles creeping up, so let my own lips twitch upwards into a small smirk of victory.

I'd say that a lot of people on the team just hate him. To be honest with you, I do too. And I usually don't judge before getting to know the person, but he is a complete donkey.

"Alexis you my friend are gonna fit right in. Now lads, let's warm up. Everyone, were doing number 4. Come on, let's go!" Coach says and everyone follows, as I drop my gym bag. I hear a few groans but ignore them. What can I say? It's normal for people to moan when they have work to do.

"Now, who wants to demonstrate to Alexis how we do this drill? Why don't you Huntsman, it's your favourite." Coach Evans plasters a malicious smile as Chase scowls.

"It's not my favourite. I completely suck at it! There's a reason why I avoid it at all costs!" Salty.... Someones very salty.

Want some honey for that? Okay I'm taking it too far.