zero | opening words

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀e p i g r a p h "And together we're indestructible,Like water and fire making mist

e p i g r a p h
"And together
we're indestructible,
Like water and fire
making mist... "

s y n o p s i s
Alexis has just found out who her dad is, and he's been closer to her than she ever thought he'd be.

Jayden has finally made Alexis his girlfriend and his number one; whilst trying to mend his relationship with his own dad.

The team have made it to the quarter finals, but Coach is starting to make it intense. They are going to go up against James' team in the finals, whether they liked it or not. They won the first time, lost the second, and they were going to win a third.

But will they even make it to the finals? Yeah, probably. But what does fate have in store, still, for these two different yet very similar personas?

a u t h o r ' s    n o t e
Hola mi amigos! Welcome to Her Football Prince, the second book in the "love on the pitch" series ;)

Yes, I strongly recommend you reading that book first, only because this is the second book you know and you've just missed a hell lot of Jaylex fluff if you skip. Also, you will not understand a lot of the stuff because it all links strongly.

Anyways, I do plan to update it in less time than it took to update HSP because let's admit, I took a year to complete the book and that's an awful long time of you ask me 😂😂

I love you all so much and I can't believe we've come this far - I mean 139k on HSP so far? Dude, that shits crazy and I genuinely cannot believe I did that - a teenager that has no life. Still, to this day, do I think I'm living in a world of make belief because of what you've all made possible for me. Thank you for making my, along with many others, dreams possible. I couldn't be more grateful.

e x t r a s !
• This is book two in the "love on the pitch" series. Book one ; His Soccer Princess should be read before this as it is a direct descendant of it lmao.
• There are five main books, and two spin offs that will be created. You're very welcome ;)
• at the time of writing this, it looks like book two will take less time to update - since HSP was my first time book.
• I love youuuuuu ;)

a n t h e m
(for the series "love on the pitch")

hearts upon our sleeves
- 5SOS ft. Scott Mills

p l a g i r i s m / h a t e
please don't spread hate. hate and negativity is a really sad, yet angering, feeling and no one needs hate.

  I will personally try and delete comments that spread hate and negativity, but y'all gotta see that wattpad ain't a place for hate. Anyone and everyone is allowed to use it, so let's not discriminate and be racist.

  Lastly, rules regarding copying;

1. no copying on any other platforms! at all! this book was made on wattpad and shall remain on wattpad. thanks though.
2. I spend time and effort making chapters and I hate it when people copy others for the sake of copying. You have a large imagination, put use of it!
3. Please don't translate into other languages, even without permission! I don't want this to be translated, thank you for offering though.
4. Just don't copy. It's not cool. 😊

Copyright © 2018 ;
Lillian / @-ineffablyflawsome
previously : @XJustARandomWriterX
(That username glow up thoughhh)

Started ;
09/02/19

Completed ;
—/—/—

Edit : FUCK IM SO SORRY IM A CRAP PERSON FOR NOT FINISHING THIS PLEASE FORGIVE ME 😭🥺

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
time for the continued story of Alexis Cassidy Baxter *bows eccentrically*