Chapter 36

"some actions of kindness cannot be replaced. even if it was the world we were trading."

Christmas break has started

Christmas break has started. It had been a day and I really just felt like curling up in a ball and dying.

... yup. I was on that time of the month. Worst timing ever. I mean Christmas isn't even that far.

Now, I was basically waiting for Jayden and his brother to turn up. Yeah, I was slightly nervous.

"Codes! What is taking you so long?" I shouted. He said he'd be down in a minute to help me put a box on top of a shelf. Helping meaning that I'd stand on the shelf and ask him to pass me the box.

It was quite heavy, full of Uncle Leo's stuff and he had asked us to put it there. Well, he popped by before they left. They literally left four hours after school had finished. I mean that's a tad bit too eager if you ask me, but who am I to judge?

"Wait!"

Impatience held me by the neck as I walked towards his door and thrusted it open with impending force. "What the fuck?" I asked him.

I took in the image of my brother, wearing a suit. Well almost. He was wearing a white button up shirt, black trousers and a black bow tie. His sleeves were rolled up to about his elbows and I let out a whistle. I was not whistling at him by the way. I was whistling about the fact that he actually gave effort, fuck.

"Ava better be impressed." I said, surprised that him of all people would willingly wear something formal. Okay I still wouldn't wear shit like that, but still- creds to him. We come from a family that hates fancy-shmancy.
"Do you think it's fine?" He asked and I nodded at him in assurance.

"Forget about the box." I sighed, walking back into the living room. If he tried it might just stain his black suit and then he's deep throat me. I am not willing to take that risk.

The bell chimes and I happily skipped to the door. No, I'm not kidding, I actually fucking skipped. I was that bloody bored.

It's true what they say. We swear too much. We as in the British.

Jayden was staying over the whole holidays and that was fine by me. Okay, I was loving it but never would I let him know. But I was excited for Christmas. More importantly, for me to give him his guitar.

It was wrapped in a cute Mickey and Minnie Mouse wrapping paper, safely tucked away in the closet in my room where nobody would see it.

I was planning on handing the rest f the guys' presents after Christmas, but we'll see what happens when time comes I guess. I might go to their houses on the day before Christmas Eve with Jayden and give it to them.

Opening the door, I met a gorgeous boy around my age and a replica of him, only younger, in front of him. "Hey!" I greeted, bending down to meet the little boy who was wearing an iron man backpack and holding an action figurine.