❥ Chapter 15.

I have two days off college so early upload!!

Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out.

I was sitting back in the Flynn's house, after Issac dragged me out my own home we went back to his, giving me the spare room yet again but I know I won't be sleeping here, the last time I had a good sleep was in that glass room.

I'm panicking about the event that took place with Issac and my brothers, he'd gone to the downstairs gym to get some stress out and I'm meditating, I didn't have any of my things for college, bed, tomorrow, I had nothing, not even any money.

I didn't want to go back, Joseph has really hurt my feelings but Ezra is probably really disappointed, I can tell he doesn't like Issac but I have no idea why, Issac is my friend and hasn't done anything wrong I asked him to stay with me that night.

I calm myself down with a few more deep breaths and go wondering off downstairs, Issac's parents aren't in and I'm not sure where Amelia is.

I wonder down a few corridors, "Where are you wondering off to?" Issac approaches me from behind, "I was looking for you" My words slope away when I turn around and see him shirtless, his muscles, abs- stop it.

"I was just lonely" I shrug, "Did you miss me?" He smirks turning around and walking back towards the kitchen, "No" I mumble.

"You okay?" He turns his head to the side so he can look at me, "Yeah" I nod, maybe I should go back home, surely they'd be worried, I turned my phone off in the car, I should go turn it on.

"You're not going home" Issac huffs, dumping his sweaty gym shirt in the wash and swinging around to the fridge, "How-?"

"You were thinking out loud" He gets out a bunch of food and places it on the surface, "This is the plan, no one is home tonight so it's just me and you, we can watch movies and do whatever we want then tomorrow we ditch college and I'm gonna take you somewhere" He nods.

"Ditch college?!" I choke, I've never done such a thing in my life, "My mom would go crazy" My breathing becomes heavy at the thought of my mom finding out about this.

"Darc calm down, it's okay" He comes up to me placing his hands on my upper arms, "She's not here and can't tell you what to do, we are gonna have fun, just for one day, I'll be ditching college to" He reassures me, I nod, one day won't hurt and mom isn't here to find out or stop me.

"Thank you" I nod my body coming back from it's panicked mode then back to realisation. I blink and look at Issac standing in front of me, looking at how close he is to me, I step back, "You're shirtless" I say when he frowns in confusion.

"Oh yeah, so I am" He winks, "You know you love it" He flits back to his food, "No I do not, you can save that for Ellie tomorrow night" I give him a wicked smile after he grunts.

"What are you making?" I frown my eyebrows when I see the mixture of things he's doing, "Pasta bake" He nods with a smile.

"You're doing it wrong" I try to hide my smirk, "Ooo okay, sorry Gordon Ramsey, how am I doing it wrong?" He raises his eyebrows at me, "You only need one onion and one garlic and you're cutting the onion wrong" I walk over to him, I can see the amusement on his face when I playfully shove him out the way and start to cut the onion.

"Cut it in half then hold it like a bear claw and cut but not all the way, only to the very end and then leave it so it's all still attached, then start cutting it the other way until it's in little squares" I cut it to show example.