❥ Chapter 43.

guys!! two weeks ago my book became 1 year old!! how incredible is that.

After those 3 words breathed past our lips for the first time, I feel indestructible like nothing could ever upset me ever again. The smile on my face goes from ear to ear and I feel like I'm floating on a cloud.

Every song that comes on is a love song, every picture I see or draw is something connected with love and every time I see Issac my heart feels like it's going to irrupt.

How can one teenage boy make me feel like this? I've never felt like this before. I've never relied on someone to be my source of happiness and nor will I ever but having the comfort of knowing someone loves me, I know having someone love me is completely indescribable.

We've barely been able to keep our hands off each other and it's only been a few days. It's sparked something between us, like a surge of lust has been injected into us because any alone time we have, is spent kissing up walls or fondling - that's more on his behalf.

Even right now, sitting in the passenger seat of Issac's car on the way to our weekend away to the country side, his hand rests on my upper thigh zapping electricity through my leg.

"Are we nearly there?" I whine in my chair, playing with the rings on his fingers, frowning whenever he takes it away to change gear - but it finds it's way back.

"Yes but if you ask again I'm gonna drive slower" He smirks over at me and I glare at him.

"I wanna go swimming in the pool you told me about, I packed my three favourite bikinis" I frown and suddenly the car speeds up making me giggle.

"Say no more, I'll get us there in five" He changes gear again but I snag his hand back nesting it into my lap so I can steal on of his rings.

I was so scared to let myself feel romantically about Issac to the point I was petrified and now, I'm blurting words like - I love you.

I can't help it, i love him, every time I look at him, touch him, smell him I feel like a firework. I can't picture a life without him and when I do it actually pains my body, my breathing gets caught and my throat feels like it's swelling up along with everything else, I'm convinced the thought will kill me.

I even love the shape of his fingers and the detail of his hands. I trace the lines on his palm with my finger tip smiling to myself.

I hear the car drive onto some pebbles and I look up, my eyes practically shape into love hearts at the site of the little cottage.

A little house stands between tall hedges, a little gap is sliced at the side of the house which leads to the garden. "It's so pretty" I say in awh.

The cottage is the shade of cream with an oak wood door, I'm almost melting in love with it by the second. My family never went on country side holidays it was always places where the sun was bright and the beaches were beautiful - which I'm not complaining about but it's nice to do something different for once.

We get out the car and Issac is covering his face with his hoodie, "What are you doing?" I laugh.

"Covering my face" He moves around the car so his back is to the house next door at all times, "I can see that, but why?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Because I used to have a thing going with the girl next door when me and Eric used to come up, if she sees me it's gonna be well awkward" He says in a whisper in case she hears but there is no one in sight.

"Classy" I shake my head laughing, "Didn't it end well?" I open the boot, Issac helping with his one free hand.

"I didn't end it" He mumbles grabbing his bag and quickly moving inside.