❥ Chapter 23.

This chapter will contain a suicide attempt, if this will upset or effect you please don't read.

My whole body freezes, they slept together?

My heart scatters into a million pieces just thinking about it, beacuse of me being stupid me and pushing him away ive lost him, lost him to Ellie.

I do the first thing I think of, pull on the happiest smile I can muster which doesn't look over the top and take her hands, "I'm so happy for you, glad its finally working out" I push out my words.

She squeals, "I've wanted this for so long, if it wasn't for you setting us up on a date this wouldn't of happened" She looks so happy, she really does. Issac deserves someone like that but my heart still aches and I have to keep it together because if I don't i'm going to break down here and now.

"It's no problem, I'm glad you're happy" I smile giving her hands a last squeeze before standing up, I need to get out of here fast, "Do you know where Amelia is? She's gonna be late for class" I force out another polite smile.

"Oh she went down there somewhere, the ILC building" She smiles, I nod and thank her.

I straighten my back quickly, pull on a brave face and shine a small quick smile at Issac who looks confused and walk past him as fast as my legs can take me. My body feels like its bounding, my head fuzzy.

Once I turn around the corner out of sight, I break out into a run, crashing my way outside. I'm not going to see Amelia, I just need air.

Fresh tears spill over my cheeks, this is all my fault why did I have to push him away? Why do I have to be scared of everything.

"Darcy?" I feel warm hands on my forearms.

I look up and see her green eyes, "What's the matter?" Amelia tilts her head.

"Issac and Ellie, they slept together" More and more tears, "It's okay" She tucks my hair behind my ear, holding my face. "Do you remember last night?" She whispers.

"N-Not really, I remember getting to the party but that's about it" I shrug, she looks upset, "Why?" I frown my eyebrows, tears still spilling.

"You don't remember what I told you?" Her eyes look sad, "Amelia I'm sorry, I don't remember you'll have to tell me again" I feel selfish with my harsh tone but I'm not in the mood, I'm hurt, angry.

"W-Well I told you that, that, you're amazing and that, well, I have, I feel-" Her words aren't coming out, her sentences aren't finishing, "Amelia" I snap irritated.

"I have feelings for you!" She blurts out, "We kissed" She sounds nervous and on edge.

My words are stuck now, "Darcy please say something" She fidgets with her necklace not looking at me, "Amelia-"

"You must have felt something because you kissed back, you must of felt the spark that I felt" She starts to ramble pacing up and down, "You must have known how I felt about you" She looks at me.

I'm so confused, I feel trapped, I always feel confused and trapped and I don't know what to do anymore, so I do what I know best, "I'm sorry" I run back towards the main entrance.

coward.

I breath heavily when I get back inside, looking around everyone is having there own conversations but the noise is so loud it invades my head, I check the time my watch is blurry and fuzzy but I'm late to class so I walk as quick as I can towards the class room.

I wipe my eyes and approach the class room, the rooms and corridors feel like there closing in on me and I start to feel sweaty. "Darcy? are you coming in?" Kate looks at me and I realise I've been standing in the door frame.