❥ Chapter 56.

hi! this is being uploaded from sunny spain, well it's not sunny at the moment. it's been a bit dull over here today. i'm on holiday but i fly home tomorrow.

hope you enjoy the chapter.

Issac

It's been a whole two weeks since I've spoken to Darcy. A long, emotional, heart aching two weeks. I can't believe I've lost her.

I know mom is upset with me, furious in fact. She loved Darcy, I've lost track of how many times I've come home to see them baking together. She's also angry about the whole baby thing, everyone knows now that I'm the possible father. No one is surprised, except mom and dad.

These last two weeks have been a rollercoaster, I'm suffering the absence of Darcy and awaiting these results. Ellie's been a mess, she was strong at first but she cries every day now.

What about if this baby does suffer from any of those conditions? Even if this baby isn't mine, I'll still be pretty torn up.

Ellie has been so convinced I'm not the father that I don't think she was even going to tell me about this test, if it wasn't for Darcy I wouldn't know. I was the one who was trying to drill it into her head, begging her to tell Darcy, but no. I've lost the girl I love because of Ellie.

I shouldn't use her as an excuse, I lied straight to her face..but I was scared. This is huge, it's a baby. My whole life will be turned upside down, my plans for the future gone, out the window. Whose gonna fulfill Andrews dreams if I don't? I can't let him down.

My family are in pretty mixed emotions about it. I know everyone's upset about Darcy but I think the majority of disappointment is from me lying about the baby. The thing that upsets me the most is seeing pictures of her smiling with Adelaide, like she's not hurt one bit. But do I blame her?

Darcy is in a time now where she needs to look after herself, a toxic lying boyfriend isn't great for anyone's mental health. That doesn't mean it feels any better when I see her smile and my heart breaks all over again. I can't believe I've let it go this far.

We get the test results back today and to say I'm nervous is an understatement. I scrub my face hard in the shower. What do I do? I feel like crying, I feel so lost. First I need to stop this self pity bullshit and get myself together.

If this baby is mine I've to pull myself into the right mindset and I need to sort things out with Darcy, even if she doesn't take me back, I need her to know how sorry I am.

I clamber out the shower. Shirt, jeans and shoes. I ruffle my hair, trying to make it look presentable and I'm off. The roads are quiet, surprisingly, so I cruise my way to Ellie's and park outside. I look at her house anxiously. Please let my little girl be okay.

I'm getting rather attached to this baby, It's scary. I stalk up her drive, feeling sweat form on my forehead. The sun is out which is helping to fuel my positivity but I'm too nervous. "Come in" Ellie's - now quite big - belly greets me, she's nervous.

I step past her into the house, it's nice and cool. "I've to ring the doctors in 10 minutes" She breaths in and out, entering the living room. I follow.

I feel out of place here, like I don't belong. I look around, this house really isn't very big, the windows bring in light which I guess makes it look bigger then it is? theres a three seater sofa along one wall and two armchairs on the other, all of them pointed towards the telly, which is stood on a stand that looks like it's about the break.

I've only ever seen upstairs once. Ellie always comes to mine, mom wasn't best pleased to see Ellie like she normally is. There's only two bedrooms upstairs and one insanely small room filled with boxes that they haven't emptied. I think it's her mom's things but, I don't like to ask.