Update.

Thursday 7th May 2020

8:00am.

Morning everyone! Here's a little update on College Students.

The ending of this book isn't the best, I know. I've come to explain a few things. When I first started writing this book it was my first year of college and I was going through a pretty dark time, I was very depressed and anxious. I wasn't sure why I was feeling these things at the time, nor did anyone else but later on, I figured it out. It was because I was the B  in LGBTQ!

I was in denial and feared my family wouldn't love me anymore, but obviously, I was wrong. They accepted me with so much love and when I started to realise that and started accepting myself it got better, my counsellor helped me find peace. I no longer wanted to kill myself and after a failed attempt that's when I started writing this book, I needed somewhere to write about what I was going through. It unexpectedly helped, loads. I loved writing and Darcy was helping me and Issac in real life was me slowly being to love my self, he was the patience and love I was giving myself.

Every person in the book was some sort of emotion I had for myself, Joseph was the hate and punishment I give myself but then slowly when I started to accept myself my hateful comments went.

what I'm trying to say is, this book wasn't planned and it's certainly not my best but through it, I've helped me and you! Isn't that crazy? I've helped people with this book and I'm so so so, so happy and proud that I've been able to do that. I love you guys, SO MUCH. I read every single comment, every single message and cried every single time, you've helped me so much. I want to say thank you so: thank you, so so so much! I love you so dearly and I'm so grateful for you all.

The bad side is as I said, this book wasn't planned at all. I wrote with last-minute ideas and with whatever I was feeling at the time so when I started to treat myself differently I became stuck with what to write. I do plan to do something with this book, something great and hopefully wonderful but I'm not sure what. I've been writing another book, not published but I wanted to plan thoroughly and write a whole book. It's nearly finished and as I get closer I grow anxious with what to do with this book. I think I'll start by reading and editing chapters but I'm not sure I want to make a whole new book completely, like book number two or if I just want one big chapter to finish all.

But since I'm writing this book for you guys, what do YOU want? Give me some ideas, what do you wanna see happen? Please let me know, I want to make you guys happy.

I'm sorry this took so long, I hope you don't hate me too much! and I'm very sorry about the rambling on.

Stay safe everyone! and as always, my inbox is open.

c x