❥ Chapter 46.

merry christmas guys! i know it's not exactly christmas but i hope you all have a great holiday!

Christmas Day, a day I've hated for years but sitting here after spending all morning opening presents I don't think I've experienced anything more festive and magical.

Ezra and Karen are here, they stayed over last night along side Joseph and Lucy - who joined us earlier this morning - but we all watched The Polar Express last night in front of the fire and Christmas tree.

I'm going to Issac's later to spend some time with them and a delicious dessert Issac has been looking forward to since Samatha mentioned she was baking it.

"This food smells incredible" Joseph licks his lips looking hungry for the meal mom has been preparing all day. It's the afternoon now, it's taken us a while to get through presents but moms really splashed out this year.

I didn't ask for anything, I didn't want anything - I just made a wish this year hoping that I'll be granted with guidance and a wish for everything to be okay, not just with me but with everything.

I've discovered that, with Louise's help that it's my mindset that's holding me back, I have good people around me it's just how I look at the world, I need to be more appreciative and try and push positivity into everything as best I can, even the small things. I also need to really focus on myself and what I want.

I'm so happy Issac got me that interview which I have after my holiday, not ideal but I had no idea I'd even be going to an interview but the people were really nice and understanding about it so I'll have my interview in the new year.

It's going to be amazing if I get that job, I definitely want to be a artist but not just drawings and paintings, I want to be an artist in everything I can. Art is my love and my passion, it feels me with fire and the sense of feeling alive and in control of what I'm doing. The sense of freedom to draw or create anything I want and no one can say no because it's my work.

I feel my phone make a little noise from my back pocket and check it, it's a message from Ellie wishing me a Merry Christmas, I smile and reply. She rang me last night to tell me she's officially/definitely telling her dad today, I'm not sure what my opinion is on the choice of timing but Ellie seemed really confident and happy about it I decided to let her do what makes her happy.

"Okay guy! Are you ready?" Mom shouts from the kitchen over the music, "Yes!" We all say at the same time when mom comes out with the biggest stacked plates I've ever seen.

Everything you could ever think of being on a Christmas meal is on this plate, I waste no time digging in. I hear a lot of moans from the table even some coming from me, "Mom, this is delicious!" I try to talk between mouth-fulls but I can't help but feel the urge to eat it all in one.

"I agree, this was 100% worth the wait" Ezra nods making everyone else nod as well. I haven't missed Ezra as much as I thought I would have. I mean he was my best friend at one point, the only person that was there for me and he still is but I don't need him as much now.

That sounds horrible and I do miss him but seeing him in his own house with Karen all happy fills my heart. I do especially miss him when our favourite programs come on but me and Romeo are always around his house anyways. "Guys whilst we all have you hear, me and Karen have some news" He says placing his cutlery down.

I almost don't hear him over the delicious food, "I don't know if this will come as a shock as I've been turning down glasses of bubbly, which was extremely hard, for orange juice" She looks around the table, the excitement plastered on her face, "But the other day I found out, we, found out that I'm pregnant!" The biggest smile erupts on her face.