❥ Chapter 54.

i'm so excited! now all the chapters are gonna be juicier and more interesting! enjoy!!!

It just can't be. But as the same time, it can, it really can. How have I been so stupid?

It was probably less then 24 hours apart, I say this to Ezra. "It's a massive possibility, I'm not gonna sugar-coat it" He sighs. I feel like crying. In the middle of Ezra's living room, in my baggiest cloths, chocolate and loads of blankets I can't stop thinking about Issac being the father.

"Why have I been ignoring it? Why haven't I ever sat and thought about this before?" I question myself, frustrated. "Because you don't want it to be true so ignoring it was easy, I guess" He sits on the sofa next to me.

I deeply exhale and throw my head back. "Could I get past it?" I'm throwing questions out that I can't answer. "I don't know, can you?" Ezra looks at me, concern on his face.

"I don't know, a baby is a big thing" I stare at the ceiling, hoping it'll give me an answer. "He'll have to be around Ellie all the time and having a baby will bring them closer" I grow tearful.

"I trust Issac, I do. But, a baby" I force my tears away. "Are you ready for a baby?" He sits next to me, taking my hand in his.

"Yes..no, I don't know, is anyone ever ready for a baby?" He tilts his head back like I have. "Why don't you be honest with him?" He asks. I can see him looking at me from the corner of his eye.

"I can't! What about if its true? How would I react? I'm freaking out now and I don't even know if its true, so imagine when I do know" I fling myself forward, collapsing my head into my shaking hands.

"You haven't got to ask him right this moment. Sleep on it for a little" I feel his palm stroking my back, comforting me. "Yeah. I just, I don't know. I don't know what to think" I slowly uncurl myself, feeling life draining from me.

A week later my location is in Nathan's living room, just like last time, it's rather large and quite luxurious. Ellie has come down to discuss what she is going to do about the test.

"What does it even mean? I've never heard of it" He sits backwards on a chair. "Back when my mom had it done it was called an amniocentesis test. I don't know if it's still called that" She shrugs. From the first time I saw Ellie reacting to this, it seems like she's thought it through a lot more.

Nathan displays a confused expression, just like I first had. We explains what it is but he grows bored, "Okay, why are you here to talk about it?" He raises his eyebrows. I have to use all my strength to stop my eyeroll. Even if this isn't his baby, he could at least try to care.

"Because I want you to make a decision, as the father" I cringe at her words, clocking on that she's only saying that because I'm here. Looking back I've noticed just how oblivious I've been and it's rather embarrassing.

The amount of times Nathan has told me straight to my face and I've denied it is even more embarrassing, they must think I'm so stupid. I sit growing angry with the pair of them - Issac and Ellie - when are they gonna tell me? Will they ever.

I've been stewing over this for the past week but I've still maintained the routine of going to visit them most days because secretly, I'm waiting. Part of me doesn't want to face it but parts of me do.

I've slowly been trying to come to term with it, Issac being a dad? Is he ready? I knew he was lying about something months ago but stupid old Darcy ignored it like I apparently ignore everything.