❥ Chaper 25.

Gonna start uploading once every two weeks because sometimes I just need a little break from writing. (:

"I thought your dad was gonna punch me" He laughs nervously, "Why?" I frown my eyebrows.

"I didn't know if he was protective or not so I had to introduce myself as your friend, which I am anyway because I'm the bestest best-friend you've ever had" He winks at me with a devilish smile.

I laugh but there's a frown still in there, "Issac-"

"I know you don't want to get romantically involved so, I'll respect your wishes and try move on" His smile is so sad, it breaks my heart.

"No, d-don't" The words come out before I've processed them but I don't regret them, "I'm sorry for what I said on the beach" I sit up from lying next to him and tuck my hair behind my ears.

"What I said wasn't true, I was just scared. I'm sorry if I hurt you" I frown, looking down at him in his lying position, "I want to be with you, but I just need some time because of Amelia and I don't want this to happen in a hospital"

His eyes shine up, "I'll give you as much time as you need" He smiles, "But why is Amelia involved?" He frowns his eyebrows.

Obviously Amelia hasn't told him, "She confessed that she had feelings for me" I say gently, I'm not sure if she ever gave off that vibe and everyone else noticed but me.

He looks confused, "Amelia? My sister Amelia?" He scratches the back of his neck, "Yes, your sister Amelia" I nod, I can't tell if he's taking this good or bad.

He looks confused, "She never said" he frowns, "Do you like her that way?" I see his face brace for the answer.

"No, at the time I was just scared. I wasn't really listening but she's my friend I've never looked at her as anything but that" I shrug, I'll have to go talk to her as soon as possible I wonder what she must be thinking.

Issac looks relieved, "So do you think she's gay or bisexual?" He ponders after a while.

"Does it matter?" I raise my eyebrows, I start to worry that he might turn against her because of her sexuality.

"No, she's my sister I'll love her no matter what, I was just wondering" He shrugs, "You'll have to talk to her, I'm sure she'll open up to you, you're pretty close" I take his hand.

"We'll clearly not that close, I had no idea about any of this" He frowns his eyebrows together almost angry, "Why wouldn't she tell me? I'm her brother"

"Issac, it's not going to be easy for her, she's probably scared" I say gently, the corridor outside seems to be dying down from the visiting hour, "It must of taken a lot for her to confess her feelings for me" I sigh, I hope after this we'll still be friends.

"You're right, I'm just upset that she didn't tell me" He gently squeezes my hand.

"Anyways, I brought you some comfy clothes to sleep in and some food" He lifts up from the bed going over to his duffle bag.

"Your brother gave me a key to the house" He waves off, "You best not of been anywhere near my underwear draw" I get up from the bed.