❥ Chapter 48.

i'm uploading this from college because i have no work :/

The sun is shining, making me feel like I'm roasting alive but it's the best feeling ever. Me and Issac have been at the beach since this morning we practically ran down here, we had to pay twelve pounds for two sunbeds and I can still hear him mumbling about it next to me.

I sit up and take some water, "Issac, have some water" I hold it out to him, "I had a drink five minutes ago" He whines, lying back with his black shaded sun glasses on. "Well could you please have some more? You could dehydrate in this heat" He turns his face to me with a smile, "You worry too much" He takes his sunglasses off and sits up like me.

"But I love it" He takes the water off me, I re-apply sun cream, "Can you put some of this on my back please? I wanna lye on my front for a bit" I watch him nod whilst drinking the water I went to buy five minutes after we set up here.

"This is torture y'know?" I hear him mumble again when I've turned onto my front, I giggle. "Is it?"

"Yes, this bikini is speaking to me" His hands gently smooth over my body making me tingle, "What's it saying?" I giggle again closing my eyes, "Issac, Issac, take me off, take me off"  I laugh out loud this time.

"It's true, all bikinis speak to me" He nods, "It's my secret talent" I turn on my side so I can look at him, "Your talent is getting bikini's to talk to you?" I laugh, "Yes" He nods with so much pride.

"Okay, so, what's that girls bikini saying to you?" I point to a girl in the distance, her back is facing us with her blonde hair falling down it. She's on the phone by the ocean with a neon pink two piece bikini on, "Okay, no" I quickly knee between his legs and cover his eyes with my hand so he can't see her.

"Darc" He laugh, moving my hand. "Her bikini is saying that, shes on a girls holiday because she's just broken up with her boyfriend of possibly a year and she thinks having a girls holiday with lots of alcohol and sex is going to help her move on" He shakes his head, concentrating, "And is it? Going to help her move on?" A laugh threatens on my lips, "Not at all" He laughs looking down at me between his legs.

"But out of all the bikini's on this beach speaking to me, yours is the loudest so I think we should respect and fulfil its request" He smirks, his hands snake around me before he's even finished his sentence

"I don't think so" I giggle, he groans, "I'm sorry" My giggle turns into a laugh. I lean up and give him a kiss, "Do not make this worse for me" He mumbles against my lips but kisses me again. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I hold my hands up in surrender and go back to my sunbed.

I lye back down, exposing my back to the sun. It feels nice, a tingly sensation. Issac stays staring out at the beach through his sunglasses, which means I can't tell where his eyes are pointing to. What if he's looking at the girl in the neon bikini? I trust Issac to an insane level, he was the person to open me up and I told him everything so I know he'd never hurt me, but, I always wonder.

Does he look at other girls? Maybe at the things that I don't have? Blonde hair, blue eyes? We've never had sex so what does he think about when he's sexually frustrated? Is it me? or is it some model in a magazine? I can't tell him off for looking at models, he's only human and they are models for crying out loud.

The heat gets hotter around me, creating beads of sweat. There's so many girls on this beach, some even sunbath shirtless but they're mainly middle aged woman. Does he like older woman? I'm thinking about this too much, its stupid.

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

Long beach wavey hair. Long legs. Toned stomach. The things I don't have.