❥ Chapter 18.

Happy New Year everyone!! Sorry I didn't upload last week had writers block :/

Next day.

College.

Ugh.

"It was amazing we had the best night" Ellie smiles, I've zoned out, it's all she's been talking about, I know she's happy she got a date with a boy she's had a crush on since she was little, I'm happy for her but after a while it gets a bit boring.

"We kissed" She smirks, my ears prick up at this, they kissed? Issac never said anything but he was acting odd this morning.

Why would he tell you anyways?

I shake my head and smile, I really am happy for Ellie, she's glowing today with happiness and I love to see that because I never feel that, "Are you going on another date?" I ask.

"I don't know, we didn't plan one but maybe he'll ask me" Ellie giggles making me smile, for some reason she was being nicer to me after the last time I saw her and her sharp comments.

After a while I wonder off, excusing myself to fetch some water which I am but I'm not going back. I climb up to the art floor where there's pictures and statues of art everywhere.

No one is ever up here plus it's break so everyone is in the refectory. I sit down pulling out an envelope from my bag, I wrote a letter to my dad last night. I'm not sure of his current address I just went with the address we had to redirect his mail to and just hope it gets to him.

"Hey Darling Dar, what you doing up here on your own?" Issac frowns popping round the corner, "Nothing" I hide the envelope but I know he's seen it.

"Don't lie to me, you aren't very good at it" He laughs and sits next to me, "Show me"

I sigh and show him the envelope addressed to my dad, "Darc" He mumbles in a hush tone looking at the envelope, "Are you going to send it?" He raises his eyebrows.

"No, I don't think so" I shrug looking away.

"I think you should" He stands up, swiping the letter out of my hands "Issac give me the letter" I try to snatch it from him but he's fast to move.

"Why not?" He frowns, I huff and stand up, "Because" I shrug and again try to get it from him but he moves back.

"Because..?" Issac smirks lifting it in the air so I can't get it, "Because I said so, now give me it" I frown my eyebrows and jump several times to reach it.

"I would but this is just to pleasuring" He smirks, I roll my eyes only just noticing my chest is jumping about in his face and stop on ground, "Don't be so disgusting and give me the letter" I fold my arms.

"Or what?" He raises his eyebrows, I hate how much he's enjoying this, "Or" I think, "Or I'm gonna beat you up" I point making him break out into laughter.

"Come on then" He wiggles the letter around, I huff and throw the pettiest punch at him, he pretends to be hurt.

I continue to throw my weak punches at him, I don't want to hurt him but secretly this is all I got, "This is to cute" He laughs then takes off running, I moan but chase him around.