ANNOUNCEMENT

I am changing the story plotline because this has went far from the original plot I had in mind a year ago. I realized that my mind went so blank. I mean like what conflict does the YeinKook are going to face?

So... they are going to change...

Waits for the next 5 chapters as a gift from me because I change the story plot!

Synopsis;

College was tiring, they say.

But they didn't say from the personal perspective.

Confusing Cake

Lee Soojung basically is single after Kim Namjoon announce they're breakup after months of relationship. The medical student finds peace quite fast as she have assignments stacked onto her shoulder like a Himalayan Mountain. But why is Kim Namjoon still acting like her boyfriend but is still pushing her away?

Perfect pair

Kim Seokjin finds himself running away from the endless blind dates that his mother have set up for him. It was annoying as hell. One day he meets with Park Myungeun, a girl so perfect her mother stops finding him a date. But then again, the Perfect Park Myungeun? Perfect? Too much. Will he finds himself fallen for her or pushing her to limitations?

Blank boy

Min Yoongi has been crushing onto Kim Soeun for months but she could never know as he is too blank to even throw a move to her. That's when Yoo Jiae, the dating guru in campus helps him. But will the dating guru be hurt with her student?

Marry to you

Lee Mijoo has been friends with Jung Hoseok for years. Jung Hoseok has been friends with Lee Mijoo for years. What do you think they would feel when one day for business circumstances, they are about to tie a knot in 3 months?

Fangirl problems

Kim Jiyeon has a huge crush on Park Jimin and has been showing it bravely for years. But since news broke out that Jimin is dating Kang Seulgi, Jiyeon becomes blank. Do she have to give up or continue on shamelessly?

Hardship 101; hot roommate

Ryu Sujeong is being tested to her most limits as Kim Taehyung, the campus's hottest masterpiece is her roommate. Tested with naughty tactics and closing distance. Can Ryu Sujeong stands a year with him?

Bouquet of dandelions

Yein and Jungkook has by far the most romantic relationship as they've been on for years. Suddenly Jungkook's parents decided to rock their relationship by introducing to a line of perfect candidates to be his perfect wife. Will Yein can overcome this hardship or get over it?