Confusing cake (L A S T)

*PAP*

The dart landed on a town not far. Can be travel within 15 minutes of train.

"Good job, Ara! We can travel here and enjoy some clam soup." Soojung exclaims as she look up of the town. "Ya, Namjoon. They do have a train- what?" Namjoon chuckles as he shook his head. "Nothing."

Soojung tsk-ed as she looks at the map again. "Ara-ah, do you want some ice cream before we go?" Ara's eyes sparkle with the mention of the food. "I like it!"

"You're spoiling my daughter too much, you know?" Namjoon complains as they move closer to the ice cream parlour. "Ish, this is one time opportunity you know? After this, Ara wouldn't meet me anymore. Ara, don't be like your father. So cheap." Namjoon chuckles as a reply.

They finally travel to the town and enjoy the view. Namjoon becomes Soojung and Ara's photographer. Having to take a picture of them with scenic background. "Oh, Namjoon, you should join us too!" Soojung said after a few pictures taken. "Come on, dad!"

Namjoon looks around and asks for a nearby tourist to help take the picture. "Oh, come closer, closer!" The tourist urge them to stand closer. Namjoon then decided to politely wraps his hands around Soojung and Ara, making sure he didn't touch the maiden inappropriately. After a few clicks and several funny faces, the tourist gives back their camera. "Is this your first time in Paris?"

"Yes, this is my first time." Soojung answered.

"My? Is this not your family?"

"Ah, that's my best friend and his daughter." The tourist gaps. "You look so much like a family. You reminded me of mine back home." Soojung laughs and shook her head. "Thank you for capturing our picture."

"No problem." When the tourist leaves, Soojung is welcomed by a warm hand holding her's. "Aunt Soojung, what did the tourist said?" Soojung chuckles. "He said that he thought we're a family."

"Are we not? To be honest, I hope my dad finds someone like you. It's been long since I saw him happy like that." Soojung laughs as she heard that. "You grew up too fast. Come, there's other places to visit too."

At the end of the day, Ara was asleep at the back of Namjoon as Soojung help carry their things. They had a silent walk to Namjoon's house. Both of them entertaining each others' thoughts.

Soojung thought about the earlier encounter with the tourist but shook the thought off. Who was she kidding? She was engaged and is about to get married once she get home. She better not playing around. Not now.

"Thank you for today, and for entertaining Ara too. She is a bother, isn't she?" Soojung shook her head. "Ara is a bundle of joy. Plus she made the whole trip entertaining. But thank you for having fun with me. You could choose to do your work instead of companying me to sightseeing." Namjoon's dimples shows as he smiles to it.

"I hope you could come to Korea. A lot has changed since you left. If you do, give me a call. It's my turn to repay your kindness."

"Of course, you better remember that." Both of them smile as the night sky glitter with stars.

It has been a month since their last encounter. Soojung went home. As soon as she did, she was buried with loads of work. Including her doctor's duty and wedding preparation.

Soojung steps out the room, wearing the white dress that displayed her elegance perfectly. "Woah... you're beautiful." Soojung smile shyly to her fiancé's compliment. "Are you sincere? I thought I looked prettier in scrubs and doctor's gowns." Her fiancé chortle with laughter.

"Of course, of course, you look pretty in everything." Suddenly a ring can be heard inside the room. "I'll answer this first, if you like it, just tell to the staff alright?" Soojung nods her head as he went outside.

As Soojung admired her reflection in the mirror, she felt a tickle inside her stomach. It was happening. It was finally happening. She was going to get married.

Namjoon sighs as he looks at the girl who has been fussing about her hair since earlier. "You know... we're just going to the airport, it's not like Aunt Soojung will be there."

"I know but I just want to look special, dad!" Ara whines.

The little family receive an invitation from Soojung a few weeks back. A wedding invitation. Wanting to show endless support for his friend, Namjoon booked a ticket for both him and Ara to be there.

Finally, Ara is done with her hair and they go the airport.

Soojung smiles in glee when she spots the familiar family at the airport. She promised Namjoon to pick him up to give him a quick tour (she promise!) and now she was waiting for their arrival.

"Aunt Soojung!" The little girl runs towards the lady, earning a bear hug from the lady. "Wow, I miss you so much! And you're growing so fast!" The girl giggles at such compliment.

"Hey, Namjoon!"

"Hey, bride-to-be! Are you ready?" Soojung nods her head with a determined look. "Moreover, you guys are here, how couldn't I?"

Both of them smile to each other.

"So, who's your husband? I never got the chance to know." Namjoon asks as he looks around Soojung.

"He's right there." Soojung points to the man at the pillar who's busy answering calls. Realising that the little crowd is looking at him, he threw a smile and waves his hand.

"Well, he does look like your type. I like him." Soojung lift her eyebrows. "Can you not act like my brother please? He had enough torture trying to impress my whole family."

They both laugh.

This is the end of the couple. It is confusing but I hope the story impress you

-luvstory1245.