Blank Boy ( p a r t 7)

"Ya, Yoo Jiae." Jiae rolls her eyes when she realise who was poking her at this moment. "Don't you have anything else to do? You annoyed me."

"Thank you for your compliment." Yoongi's smile earn her light chuckle.

"Isn't your major too different from your current profession?" Jiae place a hand under her chin as she looks at Yoongi who then mirror her. "The money in the future pays much more. Plus, I'm pretty good in counting too."

"Of course, you are a nerd!" Yoongi pinch Jiae's nose earning her light sniffle. "What are you going to do now? You don't get inspired in the library, you know?"

"Hmm..." Yoongi glance at his watch. "When is your shift ending?"

"At 5, when the library closes."

"Then, I'll come back at 5, you have to company me to buy a pant."

"Why?" Yoongi smirk before grabbing his bag, taking off. "Because I told you so." Yoongi poke his tongue out before going off, leaving Jiae shaking her head.

"As I told you, you should be confident in yourself. Love is about give and take, if you give too much to someone, it'll be a burden to that someone. If you take too much from someone, the person will end up being empty. You get it, right?"

The last person that Jiae has to consult for today finally left with a smile. Jiae starts packing her things up when she feel something shifted at her shoulder. She looks at her right and see Yoongi being so close to her. Their breathing could easily be heard by each other, marking their close distance.

"You're here?" Jiae breaks the eye contact. Yoongi clears his throat before nodding off. "You're finish, right? Come on, we have to get going before it gets jammed." Yoongi helps Jiae to carry her things as they went off.

Arriving at the parking spot, Yoongi hands a helmet to Jiae. "Like a baby." Yoongi cooed as he helps her clip the helmet making her frown. "Who's the real baby? Asking people to company just to buy a pants?" Yoongi pokes his tongue out to Jiae before starting his motor.

"Hold really tight! If you fall, I will not go back just to lift you up."

"Heol, very helpful information."

They finally arrived at the street shops, without any accidents. "It should be here, though." Yoongi mutters as he looks around.

"What is the name?"

"The pants shop that I've been going to since I was a kid. It should be here, did it close already?" Jiae held his elbow. "What's the name?"

"Mr. Kim's Pants Shop."

"Ah, really? They already changed the name, its Woolim Gentleman's." Jise pointed her finger to the store in front of them.

"What do you mean by gentleman, I bought jeans from Mr. Kim, you know?" Yoongi sighs as he looks at the store. "It really changed. 360 degree. It's upsetting." Yoongi blows raspberry, capturing Jiae's attention. She pats his head lightly. "Our baby Min is upset, hmm?"

"Stop it, its not manly at all." Jiae smiles before looking at the other shops. "What about that shop? I don't think there's nothing wrong if we go check it out."

"Alright, alright." Yoongi and Jiae walks side by side to view the shops. Of course, being the perfectionist Yoongi, he did not like any of them.

"Can I get a parfait? I feel like my sugar level is running low because of that someone." Jiae glares at Yoongi who looks at her a blank expression. "Get two of them. Make your sugar level double up!"

"I'll make sure that happen even without you asking." Finally, they decided to sit down at some bench while looking at the busy shops that is impressing their customers.

"Are we giving up to find your pants?"

"Well... there's a friend of mine who sells pants. I'll just buy it for him." Jiae grunts. "Where did Mr. Kim went? Our baby Min becomes upset." Jiae said it teasingly making Yoongi grimace. "Ah, I think you over-doubled your sugar level. Just give me your parfait."

"Don't want, don't want... no!" Yoongi takes a huge scoop into his mouth.

"Heol, you really are... Do you want to die? You have no meaning in life anymore?" Jiae pinched Yoongi's cheeks so hard that Yoongi start apologising.

"Ah, sorry, sorry. I have wrong, please." Even though so, Jiae continue on pinching his cheeks even more. Feeling playful, Yoongi grabs her hands and wraps it around his waist. Making it as if Jiae is hugging him. It surprises Jiae who is now looking at him with curiosity.

"Oh, speechless now are we?" Yoongi said, remarking Jiae's silent self. Snapping into her senses, she blew raspberry to Yoongi before sitting by herself.