Blank Boy (p a r t 6)

"Hey, Soeun. Err... do you have any free time today? I was hoping me- I mean, I could take you out for a walk?"

"Alright then, sunbae." Soeun and Yoongi walk around the campus. It was kind of awkward in the first, but Yoongi was reminded about Jiae's advices.

"So... how was the training? A bit hard?" Soeun shrugs.

"It's nice. I love dancing so I don't measure much the difficulty."

"That's cool."

"What about you, sunbae? How was music?"

"It gets stressful sometimes. You know that we got be inspired all the time and make quality kind of music."

"Maybe you just need a change of view. People do that all the time." Yoongi looks at Soeun, smiling.

"Yeah... maybe."

Jiae groans and get up from her bed. She slides her finger to the screen.

"Aiyoo, aren't you a lazy person? Ya, get up!" Jiae sighs as she hears the familiar motherly voice nagging. "Unnie, your voice could pop my eardrums. I just had a hard time today. Don't you think I deserve a rest?" Jiae asks with a cute-sy voice. Hoping that the lady sympathize her and give her some time.

"Nope, business is business. There is still people out there who wants to meet you."

"Stupid cupid title." Jiae utters as she hangs up. With all kinds of incoherent mutterings, she got up and get ready to meet the clients for today.

"Oh, isn't that your girlfriend?" Soeun asks as she points to the window of a cafe. Yoongi was curious and immediately look at it. There, Jiae is sitting at a cafe. Her heads bury down, making her look exhausted.

"You must be mistaken, she's not my girlfriend." Yoongi clarify, making Soeun surprise. "Impossible, the school forum said that you guys are an item. Since you guys were seen together many times." Yoongi scratch his head. How was he going to explain to Soeun?

"She's just a friend." Soeun nods her head. Then, they continue on walking.

Jiae just wrap up her last meeting. She was stretching her body at the booth, hoping to crack some bones before heading in and continue to sleep for another day.

Just then, a strawberry milkshake is slide to her table. She looks up and see Yoongi. "I come as a friend." Yoongi said as he sits down.

Jiae puts a palm under her jaw. "Glad to know. I quit giving love advices." Yoongi studies her features. "What made it hard?" Jiae shrugs. "In the beginning, it was fun giving them advices, you know? But then people start to cramp my schedule and keep asking me at inappropriate of times. It get tiring too." Jiae yawned and blink away the tears.

"But I'm happy to know some relationships work." Jiae glance at the next booth. Yoongi trails her eyes and see Professor Joongki and his wife, Professor Hye Kyo. Yoongi shifts back his attention to Jiae who sips on her milkshake.

"Maybe you do should quit." Jiae looks at Yoongi. "Are you sure? What about So-?"

"I don't... she already have a boyfriend, apparently."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Yoongi laughs. "There's nothing to be sorry of, my fault anyway. I couldn't seize the moment to be with her. So, I hope that we can still be friends."

Jiae chuckles when he said that. "Of course, loser. Who would want to be friends with you if I don't?" To this, Yoongi frown. But it cease to exist when Jiae couldn't contain her bubbly giggle.

and for being by my side,
it made me all bubbly inside,
now, i shall bewitched by your laughter,
for it make the other un-bother.