Bouquet of dandelions (p a r t 1)

Jungkook heaves a deep breath as he see the familiar silhouette drawing at its usual spot. He slowly open the sliding door, claim the maiden's attention as it made a soft sound.

"You're late today, Jungkook-sshi. I thought you are an on-timer."

The maiden chuckles softly. Melting his heart by minutes.

"You're right. Umm... Y-yein."

"What?" 

Yein turns around and is surprise when he presented her a bouquet of dandelions.

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Jungkook, that took some time. Yes!"

They both chuckles in happiness and hugs each other. Full of happiness from that day.

**
"That's not true! Mark is a simple guy not a gay."

Yein continue on scooping herself ice-cream as she look at her 3 month boyfriend.

"I didn't say he's gay but he doesn't have a girlfriend."

"So? Months ago, you don't have a girlfriend. Were you a gay?" 

Jungkook sighs. And paints her cute nose with a slight ice cream.

"Alright, fine. You win smarty pants!"

"Oh you're so on!"

Yein took her ice cream and paint a little on his hair.

"Hey! That's not fair. I didn't paint it on sensitive part."

Yein sticks her tongue out. Excited to be teasing her boyfriend's hair.

"You are so going to get it!"

Jungkook has already stands up and Yein start to run.

"No!"

**
Jungkook closes her eyes and starts to walk slowly towards a secret place.

"Where are we going?"

"Secret."

Yein could feel him smiling all over as he said that making her smile too.

"And... ta-da! Happy end-year to you."

Yein gasps in surprise as she looks in front of her. They are in front of an old book store.

"How did you-"

"You said you like books and old things. I figure you like this. Come on! There's like magic in here."

Yein blushed madly as he held her hand and drags her in.

Together they spend almost a day in the old book store. Reading a lot of things and discovering a lot of ancient things.

**
"Umm..."

Yein looks at the food in front of her as she looks at Jungkook's pleading eyes. Then, she set her eyes on Yunha. The new kid in class who offer to cook for today at the cooking class.

Her results were horrible!

She doesn't have much cooking skills which explains a few burns part here and there and some kind of slime? Orange and yellow were just put there but it didn't bring any feel.

"Good luck."

Yein whispers before moving on.

"Y-ya! Do the honours together, will you?"

"Oh yes! Yein, you should try too."

"Fudge you Jungkook!"

Jungkook could only smirks as he pats the seat beside him.

**
It was sports day and both of them are in opposite teams. Yein was in yellow as Jungkook was in blue.

"Ya! If I win, go on date with me right after!"

Jungkook said making Yein scoffs.

"Wanna bet? You couldn't win against Yuto okay!"

"Watch me, Yein."

1..2..3

Jungkook just waited for the baton to be pass to him.

Please hurry, please hurry...

Bang!

Jungkook grabs onto the baton and he and the yellow's all time champion, Kang Yuto started the same time too. Jungkook boasted a lot of his energy but he still couldn't compete against him.

"GO JUNGKOOK!"

He recognise that voice really well thus it felt like a cold water was splashed to him. He speed up and finally won the race.

"Yein, I won!"

He could see how Yein was happy for him and instantly hugs her earning a hug too.

"I know you could do it, golden boyfriend."

"Only with you, golden girlfriend."