Blank Boy ( p a r t 3)

Yoongi grins as he see a familiar figure sitting down at the nearby bench. He already hatch 'a considered genius' idea.

**
Jiae puffed her face one more time. Surely she have to take care of her appearance as it would make her feel better. Dressing all clumsy and acting with out manners surely get on her nerves. Speaking all of that, where's Min Yoongi?

Just then, a huge alarm blares beside her ear. Loud enough to surprise her and jolt her till she was standing. She could only thought about being grateful for her healthy meals she taken to prevent such bad disease.

Instantly, a huge tornado called hatred clouded her mind as she looks at the prankster who thought it would be funny to set the alarm aloud at her ears.

"Min Yoongi."

She hissed as she calms down her shaken heart.

"Oh my god! You should've seen your face."

Yoongi continue on laughing, annoys the already annoyed Jiae.

"Yes, such unfortunate that you couldn't video-tapped it too."

Yoongi got silent as he is hatching another prank idea earning a light slap from Jiae.

"Enough, are you here to prank me or learn from me?"

"Either's okay with me."

Jiae could only bite her lips, sealing the desire to murder the boy in front of her.

"I swear... just..."

She inhale a long breath before exhaling it.

"Let's get down to business. First lesson of the day, we need to let you talk to strangers."

"Okay, what kind of strangers?"

"Those kind."

Yoongi's head turn towards the way where Jiae pointed and spot a group of geeks or nerds or whatever you like to call.

"Those smart-s with computers? They're my enemies."

"I heard, now go and talk to one."

"I rather die than to."

"Its not that hard. Just go and say hi then talk about music."

"Are you for real? Talking about music?"

Jiae shrugs.

"You're the one who's suppose to talk. Go and think of a conversation then."

"Hey, what about you do it first? Need some example from a guru."

"I've been other people's guru too, Yoongi. I knew a person lack of confidence would act. You're acting like one."

"Am not!"

Yoongi said as in defending himself making Jiae shrugs.

"Seems like Soeun is getting farther now."

"Oh, fine!"

Yoongi stands up, breaking a smile on Jiae's face.

He went up to the group, staying casually as he can.

"Hey, guys. Are you guys computer major?"

The group slowly nods their head but not letting go of their phones.

"Umm... what do you guys actually do anyway?"

Yoongi just keep his hand inside his pocket while looking at them with a blank face making the group a bit uncomfortable.

"Sorry, but what major are you?"

"Music."

"Ahh..."  

The man, leader nods his head as he looks at Yoongi from top to bottom.

"We do programming around here. Like games and etc. I don't think music majors would be interested in such major as they considered themselves as the best."

"Hmm.... I'm a flexible person. I can get interested in a lot of things."

"What about comics?"

Another person asks but with a fatter figure. Yoongi shrugs.

"Sometimes, I mean... I don't like reading. It sucks."

"Well... in computer major, we do a lot of reading. I don't think you'll ever be interested in us anyway. You'll probably been force, so excuse us."

The leader walks pass by Yoongi, including his other friends who passes by him like wind.

"I knew why I hate them."

"You shouldn't try to make a bad first impression you know?"

"Bad first impression? I think I did good."

Jiae laughs sarcastically before putting on her dead pan face.

"First..."