Hardship 101: hot roommate ( p a r t 4)

Sujeong is surprise when she reach her room. Taehyung was tangled between the sheets and held his head as his voice keeps grunting. Sujeong immediately leaves her bag on the chair and kneels down to Taehyung's bed.

"Taehyung-a?"

She touches his head and his eyes shot to her's.

"It hurts, Sujeong."

Sujeong immediately opens up her box and gets the little red pouch she has which contains all kinds of patches and bandages. She takes out the green one which was specifically for headaches.

She carefully peels off the tape and put it at Taehyung's side.

"How can this even happen?"

She rests his head on her lap as she massage his temples. She puts a bit of ointment at his philtrum.

"Feeling better?"

He nods his head but still his eyes shut tightly.

"It must've really hurt."

Sujeong slowly massages his temple in circles. She had experienced this kind of major migraines and she had to gulp down a few pills.

Unknowingly, Taehyung starts letting out soft snore. Meaning that he have relax till he can fall asleep. Sujeong smiles and carefully lays his head on the pillow.

"Pills!"

**
"Sujeong-a?"

Taehyung held his head and looks around.

"What a nice dream."

He thought of the dream earlier. To the sight of Sujeong up-close and her slender fingers run through his head to apply ointment at his temples and his philtrum.

He touches the side of his head and realise there's a patch.

Two actually.

"It wasn't a dream."

Taehyung was happy to know that his roommate took well care of him.

Later on, Sujeong opens the door and peek inside to see her roommate staring back to her.

"Oh, Taehyung-a, you're awake. I got something for you."

Sujeong goes inside and sits at the side of his bed. She finally present the 'something' to Taehyung.

"Jjang! Chicken soup will do justice to you."

Taehyung grins and got up. Then suddenly an idea come inside his mind.

"Ah, the headache is really killing me! Can you... feed me?"

Sujeong smiles and nods her head. She picks up the spoon and slowly feeds Taehyung.

Her eyes slowly avert from the food to Taehyung. Her face blushed as she realise that Taehyung has been eye-ing her for quite a time. 

"Do you need water?"

Ask Sujeong, trying to refrain herself from crossing the line. Taehyung pressed his lips together as he shook his head.

"No need. I hadn't eat much anyway."

Sujeong nods her head and continue to feed Taehyung.

As she's done, she gets a napkin and helps Taehyung to clean the mess when his eyes caught her off-guard. She just smiles and about to go when Taehyung caught her hand.

"Sujeong-a."

Sujeong looks back at Taehyung and he pulls her so sudden that she fell on him.

One wrong move and their lips could smash together.

So Sujeong froze.

"Ye-yes?"

Taehyung licks his lips as his eyes travel from those big round eyes to her pink lips. Sujeong gulps her saliva a few times. She knew it is wrong. Kissing someone's boyfriend. Even being in such position is wrong!

But she couldn't find the energy to move. It was as if he posses her energy to finally move her body. Her legs feel weak and all.

"Was the soup tasty?"

Of course, she have to ask a question to avert her attention.

"Hmm?"

"The soup? I mean... do you like it?"

Taehyung pouts his lips and slowly nods his head.

"It was delicious, but lost something."

"Oh."

"Maybe this can help."

Before Sujeong even reacts, their lips touch and the whole world just stops.