Fangirl problems (p a r t 2)

Jiyeon continue on cheering for him in any ways possible. In orientation day, Jimin keeps accepting cookies, food or any kinds of snacks with cute messages.

Jiyeon could only smile to the sight of Jimin. As planned, Jiyeon becomes a student of the law major however, Jimin becomes a crime psychologist student.

Jiyeon could only grits her teeth as her professor decided to give them a huge assignment in the beginning of semester. She felt like crying a river.

She went to the library and quickly find her guidance book. Becoming a college student, she realise the term of 'you're late and its over' always be used here.

After getting her books, she is about to go out when she suddenly steps back a few steps and see a sight she felt energised with.

Jimin finishes reading his book (drooling, actually) and is about to continue on another one when he notice there's a drink beside him.

'park jimin, hwaiting!' -JY

He looks around him to spot Jiyeon but fails. The coffee in can now becomes his drink. It kind of energised him though, so no such a big waste to him.

Jiyeon stayed up all night to study and slept on her study table. Even though her roommate has tried to wake her up but she didn't budged.

Now she felt really tired but it was just 7. So she thought of another idea. She grabs her trainers and jacket to jog around campus. It would be nice with the breeze and hopefully she won't be droopy later.

Jiyeon takes a slow walk to pass by the field where Jimin is now playing basketball early in the morning.

"Good job!!"

Jiyeon is surprise by another girl's shouting and her attention shifts to the girl.

"You can do it, ChimChim!"

She even have nickname for Jimin.

"Who is she?"

Jiyeon talks to herself. Surely and slowly she went nearer to the girl  was seating at one of the bleachers.

"Excuse me?"

The girl turns around and Jiyeon suddenly felt small. She has the most beautiful face ever, it was as if she crafted specially.

"Can I help you?"

No sassy tone whatsoever.

Who's she? An angel?

"I'm Jiyeon."

"Seulgi."

"You're beautiful. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to be weird."

Her laughter is so angelic.

"That's okay. Do you usually jog around here?"

"Oh, yeah. I like to see the boys playing basketball."

"Really? At least you sincerely come here. My boyfriend forces me to come. If not, he'll sulk for a week."

Jiyeon chuckles.

"May I ask who's your boyfriend?"

"Oh... the one with the yellow jacket."

Jimin. Park Jimin, is the only person with the yellow jacket.

"Really?!"

"Yup."

"How long has it been?"

"About a week. Why? Do you know him?"

"H-he was my schoolmate. Really popular."

"Really? He surely is something."

"You're right. H-how did he ask you out?"

"Through text. The next day, we're going on our first date."

"Ah, both of you are a power couple."

It felt as if Jiyeon was stabbed a thousand of times with millions of invisible knives. This perfect lady! Why can't she be someone else's.

Why must she be Jimin's?

She steps tiny steps back.

"Sorry, I need to go."

She turns around but still can hear Seulgi.

"Okay, hope we can meet again!"

"I hope not!"

Jiyeon hiss as she feels hurt. She thought she could have a chance with Jimin. She have been chasing him for years and all Seulgi needed to be his was just a text.

She storms inside to the showers and pour as many cold water as she can. Soon after, salty water reached her lips and she finally let out a sob.