Marry to you ( p a r t 2)

Hoseok reach over his phone and look over to see a message from his mom.

'i forgot to tell you but we're having dinner tonight at Le Gala.'

Hoseom shrugs and go to the closet to pick an outfit when Yoongi comes in.

"So... how's Jiae?"

"Awful. She was a scammer... bla, bla, bla."

Hoseok could only sigh to Yoongi's endless rants of Yoo Jiae. He knew that his roommate has a thing to keep on complaining about it if he feel unsatisfied with it.

"I'm going to dinner."

"Urmm..."

He went out and drive there.

"I'm with the Jungs. Jung Hoseok-imnida."

"Right here please."

The receptionist guides him to a private room where a long table is set, enough to be seated by 6 people. His parents were already there and it seems like they have a good news for him as their eyes twinkles like never before.

"Hi, mom, dad."

"Hi, Hoseok."

"Hoseok, sit here for a moment."

His father gestures him to seat in front of him.

"Hoseok-a, did you remember grandmama?"

Of course he remembers the wonderful woman who have inspires him to take in adrenaline rushed games.

"Of course!"

"Well... Hoseok, seems like you were grandmama's favourite."

His father slips a paper to him. He takes it and starts to read it and his mouth slowly gape open.

"Isn't exciting, Hoseok-a?"

His mother asks, before he could  even answer. The sliding door opens up and a different face enters.

"Uncle?"

"Oh, Hoseok-a."

His father instructs him to switch seats immediately. He shake hands with the Lee couple who seconds later, their daughter is panting at the door.

"Why it looks so shady-"

"Surprise?"

Mijoo's red face from running turns bright with a small smile.

"Hey, Hoseok."

"Sup, Mijoo."

"Both of you should sit down."

They both sit across each other and Mijoo keep glancing to Hoseok, hoping he would at least give a sign but he pays no attention.

"We should eat first, shouldn't we?"

Mijoo's father suggest earning light nods even from Hoseok.

"What's happening?"

Mijoo whispers to his mother who shushed her. Seems like she's the only oblivious one.

"Mijoo must be really curious of what's happening right now."

Hoseok's mother say making her blushed a bit.

"Well its no fun if we tell her earlier."

She pouts as her mother intended to still make the matter classified. Hoseok who notices it couldn't help but to smile.

Of course Mijoo didn't know this but he was dying to tell her the matter happening. He wants to pull her wrist and take her to somewhere far where he'll rant about the matter for hours.

But he held it in.

He knows that in this matter, the one who should make decision is Mijoo. He basically was trapped in the agreement long ago, since he was little.

The food surely made anyone drools. It cheers his heart to see her eating without worries. He wish that he could keep the matter still confidential but it just have to announce now or later.

Mijoo gives a prawn to Hoseok and mouthed "eat it!" . Surely she knew how much he loves prawns. To repay her, Hoseok takes some wrap and feed her.

It seems like they both are in their usual hang outs where feeding and putting food in each other's plate wasn't something out of norm.

Mijoo glances at her mother and could see her happiness grinning from the top to bottom. She also glances at Hoseok's mother who seems to be smiling by herself. The men of the family seems to be amuse but not enough to have silly smiles plastered.

"Mijoo, I have something to tell you."

After several nudges from his mother, Hoseok gives up and drops his chopsticks as he see that Mijoo has also done eating.

"What is it?"

"Let's talk outside."