Fangirl problems (L A S T)

"What's with the box?"

"Please, not now, come on, come on. Help me!" Jiyeon, who has no idea, just give a hand to the said friend. "Seulgi, what's all this?" When the box is finally in place, Seulgi rests at the nearby chair.

"It's a surprise, for Jimin!" Jiyeon checks out the content of the box and nods her head. "But Jimin likes yellow though."

"Huh?" Seulgi looks over the content. "Not black? He likes black though."

"Yellow lightens his mood, red made him charismatic and since you're getting him a jacket, it's better if its red."

Seulgi groans. "Will he hate it?"

"He won't. But he won't share his maximum happiness face." Seulgi nods her head. "Jiyeon-a, you know so much about Jimin. Is it true that you are once his fangirl?"

"A hardcore one. I used to do bunch of things for him."

"Then, why aren't you guys together?" Jiyeon smiles as Seulgi throws that question. "Well... I know too much about him and he knows nothing about me. That'll make him uncomfortable somehow. Is something special coming up, you're bringing a present all of a sudden." Seulgi smiles sadly.

"As a parting gift." Seulgi touches the box. "We've reached the expiration date. It isn't exciting anymore."

"Exciting?"

"Jimin and I seems to be growing apart from each other. Its not like we're married anyway, so I think this is a good parting gift."

Jiyeon eyed the gift then Seulgi's face. "Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

Jimin is dumb-founded when he see the gift that evening. "If we are breaking up, why are you giving me a gift?" Seulgi smiles. "A thank-you gift. For being one of the best boyfriends I had." 

Jimin nods his head. "Of course, you're the best girlfriend I had." 

Jimin sighs. "I'm really sorry for treating you like that, recently. You are such a great person." Seulgi nods her head. "Me too, sorry for treating you like a friend when you're a boyfriend. Let's stay as friends." They shook hands on it.

"Anyway, I'll get going first. I have other things planned." 

"Oh, okay yeah." Jimin heaved a sigh as he looks inside the box. His eyes glances and found Jiyeon  waiting for her coffee. 

"Hello." Jiyeon looks up and is surprised when Jimin is sitting in front of her. "Hang out with me today, please." 

"That bad?" Jimin looks at her. She was the only one that he feel like hanging out with, probably because she is his fangirl and she knew him more than himself. So, he slowly nods his head. 

"Should we have some fun?" 

Jimin wondered what Jiyeon meant but didn't regret following her along. She bought him to a bus central. "Come on, Jimin." Jimin snapped and taps his bus card to the sensor as he sits beside Jiyeon. 

"Where are we going?" 

"To the market." Jimin pouts at the vague answer. "Come on, tell me more." Jimin lightly shove her shoulder, receiving the same from Jiyeon. "No more, it's obvious enough." 

"What are we going to do at the market?" Jiyeon smiles. "You'll see" 

Once they arrived, Jiyeon pulls Jimin's hand and they made their way inside. Its colourful and variety choices of snacks was blinding. Along with its wonderful smell that tickles both of their stomach. Instead of stopping, Jiyeon went further inside. Curving her way expertly. 

They arrive at a small stall. When they went inside, Jimin notices that it sells variety kinds of games. From boards to cards. They were international ones and even the traditional ones. 

"Here it is!" Jiyeon exclaimed. Jiyeon held a pack of red cards or known as Godori. "Godori?" Jiyeon nods her head. 

"I heard you're an expert in Godori, I've been practicing. Prepare to be awed." 

"Oh." Jimin said in disbelieve. "You want to defeat the mighty king?" Jiyeon gigles before nodding her head. 

They paid for it and went outside. Jiyeon suggested that they play it at any restaurant. Loser pays all. 

"Its no fun though. Loser gets punishment." Jimin shows his wrist. "Winner slaps Loser's wrist." Jiyeon gap. "You really have a lot of confidence in yourself." Jimin smirks as Jiyeon expertly shuffles them. 

"I'll be the winner." They whisper in their hearts. 

An hour passed and the couple start to receive weird looks from new-comers. Jiyeon's sleeve was already bundle to her arm. Both of their wrist were already oozing with redness. It barely went un-noticeable as they have milky white skin. 

But both of them were laughing. Instead of groaning with pain, they have teasing smile and looks. Playfully challenging each other as they drew then cards. 

"Okay, okay. That's enough!" Jimin cleans up their mess, earning a pouting Jiyeon. "Your Godori skills aren't bad. That's for sure." 

"I told you, prepare to be awe." Jimin laughs again.

He's happy and I made him laugh. Me. Those thoughts run across Jiyeon's mind. That's when she knew she's drawing herself to him again. As an imaginary rainbow bomb set off inside her mind, Jiyeon knew she has officially become the fanclub member again.

A common fangirl problems