Bouquet of dandelions ( p a r t 2)

"Jungkook, you need a perfect suitor soon."

"I have Yein, mom. Who else would win against her?"

"Both of you are so different. I'm just afraid that you would get hurt."

Jungkook chuckles as he scoops another spoon of ice cream inside his mouth.

"Please, mom. Have you seen Yein? We both are good with each other."

"Please , Jungkook. A few dates and if none interest you, Yein will be your wife."

"Mom, I am going to marry her."

"Just a few dates."

Jungkook sighs and nods his head.

**
"Go on! Your mom just wants the best for you."

"Aren't you hurt?"

"Have your mom spit bad thing about me? Its just a few dates. But if you fallen? I am going to kill you."

Yein pinches his nose as he lays his head on her lap.

"I don't want to die early."

"You better not."

**
"First girl, Min Hyorin. Do I look good?"

Yein lays on his bed and looks at him.

"Why do you need to look so perfect?"

"Oi, I need something but not a compliment. I'll look too confident."

"You can just boast yourself to this girl. Girls hates guys who gloats."

"You want her to hate me?"

"Why? You want her to like you?"

Jungkook nods his head, agreeing to Yein's suggestion.

"Anyway, I should be on my way. Bye, love."

Jungkook pecks Yein's lips briefly before going to the first meet. Yein's eyes companies him till he closes the door.

**
"I am also..."

Surely Jungkook was following Yein's advice. He continue to boast about himself, glad that the girl has been making about a few times trips to the washroom.

Big chance annoyed by his self-talk.

"I feel like a jerk."

Jungkook whispers to himself. Thinking that he surely is doing a great job.

"I'm sorry but this date hasn't been going on well with me."

"Oh, why? I am a perfect guy after all."

"That's the thing. You're too 'perfect'."

He notice how she inserted a sarcasm tone. Dating with Yein for years, he knew the difference between nice tone and sarcasm tone. Though it almost sounds the same.

"I'm sorry! Go and find your own imperfect lover."

Jungkook chuckles as the girl surely continue to be annoyed and has been leaving the restaurant in a record of 2 minutes.

**
"Im Nayeon? Her dad's a politician, her mom's an actress. She got a pretty face."

Yein said as she scrolls through Jungkook's iPad.

"What should I do?"

"She'll bear with you boasting yourself but not ignorance."

**
"So... I went to Paris last week. Fashion Week was such a- are you even listening?"

"I am, I am."

Jungkook scrolls through his phone over and over again.

".... Sarah Hillary totally looks so good in-"

"Oh, look! A new cure to cancer."

Jungkook shows the news briefly to Nayeon's face before going back to his post.

Nayeon's hand slaps the table, making Jungkook flinch.

"Unbelievable! How can my mom even thought about pairing me up with you? You are a total geek and nerd. Just handsome face and a great body but an air head. One advice Mr. Jeon, it will be a great thing for girls to be listened from time to time. You obviously are not a husband material. What was my mom even thinking?"

Nayeon storms off the restaurant and in heart, Jungkook dances a little.

**
"And she just storms off like that?"

"Yup! Didn't I done a great job?"

"Sure, you did! Good job."

Yein ruffles his hair as they lay on bed. More specifically, Jungkook was using her thighs as his personal head rest.

"Two down, one to go."

"Just three?"

"Yup. Did you met my mother last week?"

"No, probably tomorrow. While you gone on your date."

"Great, moreover now."

"I know, I know."

Yein slowly caress his hair as they both sit in comfortable silence. Entertaining each other's thoughts.