Blank Boy ( p a r t 5)

"I had a bit too much for lunch. How about a walk around town, sunbae? If you can."

Yoongi chuckles and scratch his head.

"I'm sorry, but I got things to do today. How about some other time?"

Soeun smiles.

"Oh well, what a shame. See you another time, sunbae."

"Oh, see you."

Yoongi smiles as he waves off Soeun. Right after Soeun turns her back to another junction, Yoongi fumbles with his phone to call his special guru.

"Jiae! I need your help."

__
"Relax, boy! I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Jiae rushes to the diner where Yoongi is nervously tapping his fingers as he keeps calling and texting Jiae who was asleep before.

"I'm here! What's the emergency?"

"Soeun. Ask. Me. For. A. Walk."

"What?"

"She asks me earlier to walk around town but I decline."

"Hey, Yoongi?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you super satisfied with your life right now?"

"What?"

"What the frick-frack were you thinking when you were calling me earlier?! I had maths, account and economy class. I have to be the dean or my full scholarship is finish! Finito!! Now, why on the face on this earth, would you shout on the phone, call it a damn emergency when all she did was ask you to accompany her to a walk?!"

Yoongi gulps seeing the woman in front of him getting mad.

"Because... I was going to ask you how was I suppose to react?"

Jiae sighs exasperated, sliding herself inside the booth.

"Get me a drink and a snack and I'll tell you what to do."

Other than the fact that Yoongi was desperate to know what to do, he was scared if Jiae was going to blow another rage on him. Of course, you never will guess a full platinum rage a woman can give you if she's starving and sleepy.

Yoongi pass the food and drinks to her. As Jiae was stuffing her mouth with it, Yoongi starts to mumbles.

"What? I can't hear you!"

"sorry...sleep...panic..."

"What?!"

"I'm sorry for dragging you out of bed. Thinking it back, its the worse thing I should do."

Jiae couldn't believe her ears to hear such apology coming from Yoongi. The world-wide air head. She gulp down her pancake and did the thing she thinks its okay. And the least she could do to prove that she forgive him.

"Hey, it's okay." Jiae reach out and pats his head.

"Stop it, you're treating me like a dog." Yoongi was already shy, not embarrass because he rarely get treated like this.

"A cute dog." Okay, that's just crossing boundaries.

"I'm NOT a cute dog."

"An angry, wild dog."

"I am NOT a dog."

"You just said earlier that you feel like a dog. No wonder you are acting like one."

"Dogs have rabies."

"Min Yoongi has cooties. Same difference."

"I seriously hate you so much right now."

"Dang! I thought we had a connection."

"Connection, my foot!... Give me that milkshake!"

"Hey, that was my milkshake!"

"Go buy another one."

Jiae pouts and suddenly an evil idea hatch.

"Oppa-ya! I'll drag you to hell along with me if you won't give up that milkshake." Surely, that low, scary voice was startling. Mixed with satoori, daegu more like.

"WHEN DID YOU LEARNT DAEGU SATOORI?!"

The panic, flustered Yoongi took a really big toll. Making Jiae laughs as hard as her laughing box can allow her.

"HAHAHA... why... is... your... haha... face... like... that?"

"Oh my god, you made me thought I need to pee for a second there."

"Oh my gosh, you're so disgusting. I wasn't that scary, I learn satoori from a friend."