Blank boy ( p a r t 4)

"Hi, sunbae!"

Keep calm. No stress. Just talk. With brain!!

"Hi, Soeun."

Soeun seems a bit taken aback that Yoongi wasn't avoiding like he always do.

"Can I sit beside you?"

Yoongi nods his head as he clears his items from the chair.

"The professor is a bit late today."

Soeun tries to converse with him again.

"That's right. Maybe because he have something to do. Why? Do you have a date after this?"

Keep smiley face.

Soeun chuckles as she wave her hand.

"No! What about Sunbae? Don't you have things to do after this?"

Yoongi shook his head.

"Aaah... its just... what about a lunch together?"

"Well... I do feel hungry."

"Great! So... around 1 at burger's rocket?"

"Sure."

Right on cue, the professor cleared its throat to gain their attention before finally starting the class.

**
Yoongi paces forth and back. Even the people around him became confused with his actions but choose not to say a word. Just then, a group of kids got out from the building.

Jiae stretch and walks along her major mates when a hand tugs onto her arm and has been pulling her away. Pissed, she looks at the culprit to find the familiar black hair.

"Yoongi, we both don't have any-"

"This is an emergency!"

"Did you get yourself into trouble?"

"No! She asks me out."

Jiae sighs as she massage her temples.

"And?"

"I don't know what to do nor think! You gave me tips yesterday and I act really good. All of your tips work!"

"Congratulations Yoongi, that took you long enough."

"I'm being serious right now!"

Jiae founds a bench and they both sit down there. Well... after Jiae gestures him to.

"There's nothing to be nervous of. Since she asks you out, you don't have to make a LOT of effort. Its just enough if you make her feel special and the whole thing isn't awkward."

Yoongi shows a pissed face to Jiae.

"Yup, surely that doesn't need much effort. All I have to do is blurt out anything that passes through my mind, right?"

"Don't be stupid, you know what I mean."

"No, I don't. Jiae, you're the love guru. Any tip?"

"Fine! First of all... to establish a very cool connection, you can start by asking her first. Don't pick up the menu first, girls like it when guys give them control." 

Yoongi looks at Soeun as he lead the way.

"What do you want to eat?"

Soeun smiles as she start pointing to some menus that capture her eyes.

"I don't know what to pick between this or that."

"You have to always be very patient. Every word you say matters right here, right now."

"Hmm... how about I'll order this and you'll have that so that you can taste both?"

"Taste both? What about you, sunbae?"

"I pretty much don't care as long as its edible."

Yoongi smiles to Soeun earning a light blush.

"If you succeed in making her blush, you're one cool man, Yoongi."

Yoongi smirks, secretly. As in mocking Jiae who underestimated him.

"But! Don't be too confident. Like I said, what you say or even DO matters right here and right now."

"Sunbae... why do you actually got into music course?"

"Ah... I really want to be a producer someday. It seems cool. What about you, Soeun?"

"Dancer, I guess. If I'm lucky, some agency would take me in. But I guess I need lots of practice."

"Psshh... what? I've seen you practice all the time. What is there to be fix?"

"You seen me practice, sunbaenim?"

yikes!

"I mean... just a few times when I pass by the studio. Your moves are full of grace. It deserves a huge thumbs up."

Soeun giggles.

"Nobody has ever said it like that to me before. It was always looks and connections."

"Well... sometimes you need a different perspective to look at yourself."