Marry to you ( p a r t 4)

Hoseok scrunched his face as he set a foot inside Mijoo's dorm. He never had the chance to step foot in the dorm and now he wishes he hasn't.

Mijoo's room was messy pit. Her trainers and sweaters were piled at a special swivel chair. Her bed wasn't even in a proper condition. And her make up (or is it skin care?) mess up on the vanity table.

The other side (jiae's) was proper and neat. Clearly shown which was which.

"Umm... Mijoo? Are you sure this is your side?"

"Yup!"

Mijoo wore a jumper which fits perfectly with her body. She does have a tall and lean figure.

"Let's clean your room."

Hoseok couldn't stand a sight and picks up all the clothes. Mijoo was confused for a moment before joining along.

"Do you have a plastic bag?"

"I thought you lost your charger!"

"Hey, I found your red scarf!"

"Umm... Mijoo... this was supposed to be returned to the library weeks ago."

Surely a lot of things were discovered as soon as they started cleaning Mijoo's place.

"Okay, done!"

Mijoo clasps her hands together and looks satisfy but not Hoseok.

"Mijoo, we need to clean your wardrobe. And half of your makeup looks like a tornado burst it."

"Makeup's fine. Wardrobe's too."

"No. We need to re-arrange your clothes and throw your makeup away."

"Look! This clothes are perfectly arranged in their own, unique away."

Hoseok arches his eyebrow. He starts to flip on the clothes.

"Ketchup sauce."

It was a yellow blouse and yes, there was ketchup sauce.

"Mustard?"

A black halter top.

"No... its actually paint."

Hoseok looks at Mijoo with the most unsatisfactory face ever.

"And that's a lot of hair! This even looks like dandruff."

A purple shirt.

"Urgh... fine."

Mijoo pulls another big plastic bag and folds all (really mean, ALL because Hoseok says so) clothes into the bag.

"What about my undergarments?"

"Wash!"

She frowns and folds all of them inside the humongous plastic bag.

"Eww... you have this shoe for years. I thought we agree that you should throw this away."

Mijoo gives a disbelieve look.

"Throw away? Its still in a good condition."

"And you never wear it? I wonder why?"

Hoseok smirks and instantly, Mijoo declares defeat. Hoseok pulls another plastic bag and puts all the thrash inside it. From her make up, useless shoes and even some of the shirts.

The room starts to look sparkly.

"Ok, come on! We need to send up to the laundry and this, to the thrash house."

"I got dibs on the thrash bag."

"Oh man!"

Mijoo shows a cheeky smile before pulling the thrash bag. That wasn't much thrash comparing to 2 humongous bags full of clothes.

Hoseok huffs and puffs as he brings the laundry clothes downstairs.

"Hoseok, you brought a motorcycle. How are we-?"

"Who says anything about motorcycle?"

Surely Hoseok was dangling a set of car keys at Mijoo's face making her mouth gape a bit.

"What-when?"

Hoseok smiles and shift his head to a direction where a white convertible is sitting at the parking spot.

"No wayy!!"

"Come on!"

Hoseok chuckles as Mijoo keeps drooling with his car.

"Its an old model, you know that don't you?"

Mijoo laughs, throwing her back.

"Of course, silly! But it looks new."

Hoseok was more than satisfy to hear such compliment. He shifts the gear and off they go.

He parks outside the neon-lighted diner, promising of a fine dinner with Mijoo who was more than starving.

"I am so digging my teeth at your skin if you ever do that ever again!"

Hosoek laughs as he raise his hand.

"Its not my fault that your make up are 100% non-fit to be wear anymore and that we need to search for new ones."

"I can never agree with you in shopping."

Mijoo orders a large burger along with Hoseok. They eventually were done and is about to pay for it when the waitress keeps biting her lips.

"Sire, you have a stain here."

The waitress used her thumb and rubs a part of the lips making Hoseok stuns but smiles.

Not Mijoo though.

Her eyebrows were crippled, eyes bulged through their sockets and lips slightly apart.

Wait! Don't forget the extra hard-nail-dig punch.