Hardship 101: hot roommate ( p a r t 3)

Not like other roommates who have been with Sujeong for the past years, Taehyung still comes back to their dorm. The most surprising thing is that it would be early. Around 10 and so.

Sujeong ties her hair into a bun as a bread is clipped inside her mouth. She jumps onto her bed and turns herself to do her assignment. Taehyung went outside earlier and she freely sprawls on her bed.

She was busy eating her bread when the door opens up. She looks at it to find Taehyung entering.

"Well... you're early."

***reminder to help with your imagination; all of their rooms are painted in dark brown and its wooden. They have two single beds which is placed against the wall far from each other. The depth of a window is their distance. At the end of the bed, a big box or what the college like to refer as they personal box/wardrobe. They also have a chair and a table for studying. In conclusion, this room isn't wide but its quite long and narrow. A door on the right side of the room is a small bathroom, enough to fit in a sink, toilet, shower and cleaning utensils***

Taehyung just give her a smile before lying on his bed. He turns his side to face Sujeong who's pretending to be busy in reading when she's heck nervous .

"Was there an assignment earlier?"

"Yeah, but I got Mr. Go's class so I didn't know if you have it too."

"Ah... is there anything I could help with?"

"I'm not sure."

Taehyung took no time to move from his bed to hers by squishing himself next to her.

"Let me look."

Sujeong move the computer a bit towards him.

"Hmm... I like your topic. It's found-able."

Sujeong chuckles.

"Right? I have no other ideas anyway."

Taehyung nods his head and soon enough, he starts to points out some contents. Helping her by 34%.

**
Sujeong moves around a bit, yawning a bit before opening her eyes to see her roommate beside her.

"Ah, you surprise me!"

Sujeong let out a yelp as Taehyung decided to scare her by holding onto her waist suddenly with his eyes open wide.

Taehyung laughs as they lay on the bed.

"Why are you not on your bed?"

"Hmm?"

"Your bed is just right there."

"I like it here."

"Hmm... what's with your bed?"

"It doesn't have you."

"Hmm?"

"Nothing. Let's go and have breakfast."

**
Sujeong looks around, a bit dissatisfied.

"Where's your girlfriend? Its kind of..."

"What's wrong?"

Taehyung looks at the uneasy Sujeong.

"Its just... you have a girlfriend. Don't you want her to join us?"

Taehyung shrugs.

"If she wants to, then she is welcome."

"Oh, okay."

Sujeong continue eating her food, not realising that Taehyung keeps glancing towards her.

"Aren't you hungry?"

"Hmm?"

"Have some, its delicious."

Taehyung gives her a muffin, making her smile.

"Thanks."

Taehyung only smile shyly as they continue on eating opposite of each other.

"Oh, Taehyung-a!"

Taehyung turns his head to see a woman waving to him. She bid goodbye to her friends and walks towards them. Immediately putting her tray beside Taehyung.

"You didn't say anything about going to breakfast."

"Oh, because I thought you haven't woken up yet."

"You could just text."

"I don't want to disturb you sleeping."

"Right..."

The woman seems a bit annoy to the fact that Taehyung wouldn't tell her about his whereabouts nor what he is planning to do. Her eyes move to the front where she see Sujeong.

"Oh, hello."

"Hi."

"The name's Bae Irene. What about you?"

"Ryu Sujeong."

"That's a beautiful name. What major are you in?"

"Thanks, I am a architectural major. What about you?"

"Literature."

"That's interesting, how did you and Taehyung met?"

Sujeong was indeed curious. Other than the fact that the faculty building of literatures and architectural wasn't that far apart, she wonders how Taehyung could woo such girl.

"A party. Taehyung's friend introduced us together. Is he usually this quiet?"

Taehyung turns his head to Irene.

"I am eating, Irene."

"Ah, sorry."

Sujeong chuckles.

"Probably because he is eating, usually he's okay."

"What a relief. Did you know, he is a bit quiet around me."

"Probably because he doesn't want to scare you with his amazing talkative skill."

Irene laughs.

"That could be a possibility."