Fangirl problems ( p a r t 5)

"Oh, hi."

"Hi."

Jimin looks at the person and frowns as he see Jiyeon, instead.

"Look, let me help you." Jiyeon volunteers but receive a rejection from Jimin instead.

"No, it's okay. I'll do it by myself."

"It looks heavy so-"

"Seriously, I'M FINE!"

Jimin stomps off with the load making Jiyeon hurt.

"Wow, he's hot-tempered."

Jiyeon looks at Luna who was helping her in charge of cooking in the kitchen.

"I think he's just in a bad mood."

"Or.. he just doesn't like you. He seems fine with the others." Jiyeon laughs and shakes the thought off.

"Luna, oh Luna, such imagination. No wonder that literature kid fell head over heels for you."

"Hmph! I was just giving you a penny of my thought. Why do you have to drag in Jungho?"

Jiyeon sticks her tongue out as a playful gesture earning a light elbow from Luna.

Later on, after dinner, Jimin and Jiyeon were team up to find clues on a missing case. Then, they can start to justify.

So, it's a roleplay game with five suspects and they have to give reasons on why they choose that suspect along side reasons why the other suspects didn't quite match.

During the game, fortunately, Jiyeon's lawyer mode was on. Which is a mode her colleagues called whenever she sets her mind in the game. So, she didn't mind Jimin's cold behavior.

After finally gathering information on the case, they sit at a secluding place where others won't hear their discussion and cheats.

"I say that the murderer must by his wife, the victim has several mistresses and even one illegitimate child. Surely, the wife must went berserk when the victim tries to change the will as she, herself, does not have any child." Jimin says, stating his reasons.

"But the wife's incapable of heavy duty work, how can she stabs him 10 times without losing energy?"

"Then... it must be the chef. The knife is an evidence that is from the kitchen."

"Motive?"

"Under-appreciated?"

Jiyeon sighs as she look at the clues over and over again. Jimin also looks at the clues when he start to remember a fact.

"Jiyeon, was the victim a merchant?"

"Yes, a merchant soldier which explains his wealth."

"Where?"

"He works at three places. Arab, France then the Philippines."

"Look, where did his maid come from?"

"The Philippines?"

Then as if their brains were mash perfectly, they finally got a perfect answer for the case!

"Our answer is, the murderer is the maid, the accomplices are the other suspects. The wife, of course she must've went berserk to the thought of losing all her husband's assets to some son aside made from the blood of a hooker and her husband so she drugged her husband. Made her husband sign another contract, another will. Which leads to the next question, how did he get stab? Remember, he was a merchant soldier who kill people for living! So its possible that the maid has somehow bumped into the victim. Which explains the blood splatter. The butler, is in love with the maid. Which is why he have been giving out alibis for both him and the maid. The chef is in debt with the wife instead since his wife is fatally ill and needed a big money to heal."

Both of them receive a round of applause as winners. As presents, they were allowed to take a short truck ride from the camp to a nearby store.