Fangirl problems (p a r t 1)

"Park Jimin, I like you."

Jiyeon gives another bag of cookies to Jimin who just smiles.

"Thank... I guess."

"Welcome."

"PARK JIMIN! PARK JIMIN!"

Jiyeon cheers on for Jimin who is currently playing basketball.

"YOU CAN DO IT!"

Who doesn't know Kim Jiyeon, Park Jimin's fangirl. Other than being the typical fangirl who always give anything to Jimin, cheers him any games that he is in and has been his number one fan since middle school. She is also one of the cutest, kindest and intelligent student.

A lot of people use to ask her why was she obsessed with supporting Jimin?

"Easy! He's a perfect man that has ever existed since 1992."

Some of Jimin's friends used to ask him this question too.

"When are you going to dismiss Jiyeon? She's desperate for you."

"Why should I? She didn't cause any trouble at all."

His friend (some of them) has been advising him to either tell her straight that he wouldn't accept her love or just convince her to cheer for any guy. Basically half of the male population in high school has been crushing on Jiyeon and is more than ready to be the next Park Jimin for Kim Jiyeon.

"No way, go and find another person to bother about."

Loud and clear, the whole school knew that Jimin obviously loves the attention given by Jiyeon to him but he has no attention into making her more than just a fangirl.

"Jiyeon! You can go and study overseas."

"Ya, that's right! Your grades are the best."

"Why should I?"

"Huh?"

Both of her friends look at her in disbelieve.

"No, no!"

"Jimin is not going overseas. He is going to Hankook's! I'll go there too."

"Ya! Are you a parasite or something? Stop following him for god's sake."

"Jiyeon-a, he doesn't even love you."

"If you guys don't like my decision, you should keep quiet about it. No need for the fuss. I know when to be a parasite or not."

"Really, Jiyeon-a! This is not good for you."

"Ya! Park Jimin is being a parasite to you."

Jiyeon didn't care and keep deaf about it. She likes Park Jimin and that's it. Plus, why all the hardship to go all the way to the overseas when Park Jimin is studying at Hankook?

Such a waste of time, energy and money.

"Ya! Did you hear that? Jiyeon is following you everywhere you go."

"Don't it make you uncomfortable?"

"What's more uncomfortable is being squeezed by both of you. Step aside. And it's Jiyeon's wish... I don't have any obligations."

"What major are you taking anyway?"

"Me, I'll be in law."

"Pfftt... haha! Park Jimin as a lawyer?!"

Jiyeon who hears that feel sympathy to Jimin.

"No, Jiyeon. You're not-"

"I'll be a lawyer too. Lawyering is not that hard. I saw it on tv."

"It's tv, it's not real life."

"Law is easy, watch me!"

"If you have brain like Kim Jiyeon, everything is easy."

"Everything except moving on from Park Jimin."

"I want to be a lawyer and I'll be one. One day, I'll even be a prosecutor. I'l make sure that all of the justice in world is served correctly."

"You really make me sick."

"Don't change my mind. I want to be a lawyer and that's it."

"Call Jiyeon's mom. Her daughter needs a psychiatrist."

"Ya!"

Jimin heard what Jiyeon said and thought that was adorable how she change her mind. But was lucky. She got brains and looks. She can be anything.

Listening how her friends oppose her wishes to become a lawyer makes him guilty. He wrote a note to her and slipped it to her locker while no one is watching. Later on, they were suppose to pack their locker and Jiyeon has a big box for it. She keeps so many things inside that silver rectangle safe.

Just as she opens it, a note slips on her feet. She bends down and pick it up.

'between you and me, i want you to be a lawyer but i won't. i'll be a detective instead'

"Park Jimin being a detective?"

She instantly got worried and she imagines all the ruckus as a cop/detective.

But the phrase 'i want you to be a lawyer...' supports her.

"Fine, I'll be a lawyer then."