Marry to you ( p a r t 5)

"MIJOO!!"
Mijoo snaps back to reality and Hoseok is there staring at her.

"Done daydreaming?"

"E-eo."

Mijoo gets up and they both made way to the car.

"I have a question."

"Shoot."

"Did the waitress did this to your lips earlier?"

"Did what?"

"Did THIS!" Mijoo starts to motion a lip wiping moment but Hoseok was more interested in getting the car out of the parking space.

"Did what?"

"Did THIS!" Frustrated, Mijoo use her forefinger to turn Hoseok head and uses her thumb to wipe his lips.

Flustered, Hoseok made a sudden break making the gap between them closing. The sudden closeness makes both of them blush.

"Yeah... she.. kind..of did."

"E-eo. Just asking."

Mijoo get back to her position and looks outside.

The situation got a bit awkward and Hoseok nor Mijoo could stand it. So, Hoseok clears his throat.

"Why? Were you jealous!"

Mijoo scoffs.

"I wasn't... its just... odd."

Mijoo also couldn't understand what the feeling. What was she feeling that she had imagine herself punching the waitress just because she wipe a bit of a stain from Hoseok's lips.

Mijoo is startled when she felt a warm hand engulfs her. She look at the side to see Hoseok smiling as he keeps his eyes on the road.

"If you have any disagreement, you can tell me. I always lend an ear."

Which was never wrong but Mijoo hesitate. After a few moments playing with the intertwined hands, she lets out sigh. If they're going to be together for a long time, she have to tell him things that bother her.

"This is going to sound stupid but..."

"But..."

"I hate the way the waitress look at you."

Hoseok stays silent but Mijoo take it as a sign to continue on.

"She saw me beside you. Tissues were everywhere, but her thumb?! Like bruh, keep your hands off. And the fact that you didn't even mention me or anything. Just standing there looking like some kind of boy in love or something. Like gosh, Hoseok... she's pretty, why don't she become your wife."

Mijoo felt a bit relief when she told him about her concerns. But he stayed silent which made her uncomfortable.

"Hoseok?"

"Hmm?"

"A.. are you annoyed with me?"

Hoseok shook his head as he drives along.

"But you didn't say anything."

"Well... there's not much to say other than..."

"Oh god!"

Mijoo thought Hoseok was going to brag about him or others.

"But... I'm sorry. The waitress stunned me and wipe my lips in front of my fiancee but I didn't think that it would hurt you."

Mijio sighs.

"I know, this is so new and..."

"And nothing! Mijoo, you always have been wiping my lips. Its odd that you don't now."

"Hmm..."

Mijoo agrees but look outside.

"Hoseok, would you choose someone else?"

"Huh?"

Hoseok looks at Mijoo now as they arrived at the dorm where Mijoo lives.

"If you found someone better, well someone you love, don't hesitate in letting me go."

"Mijoo! Don't say that."

"It's only fair, you get your happiness and a family you love."

Hoseok looks at her, trying to decipher what kind of games was she trying to go at.

"What about you?"

Mijoo looks at him, a smile slowly forms at her face.

"I'll be happy if you're happy."

"Liar."

Hoseok didn't look at Mijoo anymore. He grabs the bags of clothes and proceed to her dorm. Not waiting for Mijoo who was confuse why Hoseok went upset.