Perfect Pair (pa r t 1)

Seokjin sighs as he reads a text from his mother. Informing him about another date set with a conglomerate's daughter. Enough with last time, his mother totally wouldn't give up easily.

Even though so, he type in 'okay' before continuing his way to the laundry along with a basket full of dirty clothes.

It wasn't his mother's fault to set him up wit various kinds of dates though how much he has already resist. Seokjin is known as one of the perfect guy. He has the loooks, he knows how to cook, he likes to help and he is taking engineering major which made him hotter with the image of hard heads and blueprints.

Seokjin however insisted that he doesn't need a girlfriend. Thinking that relationship are actually hardships in the shadow. Some mistaken him for being homosexual as he is much closer to his friends to a.. well... a girl.

He gets inside the laundrette and insert his clothes inside one of the machines. He is about to press the button when a girl caught her attention. She was grunting and hits one of the machines.

"Give me a coin, please."

The girl's pleading was somehow cute. She was pouting and keeps hitting it. Seokjin press the button and go to the girl.

"What is the problem here?"

"I insert 5 dollar and these machines doesn't want to give me the exchange coins."

"Let me."

A trick Seokjin is too kick the side. Which always works like a charm because immediately the girl's change rain down the machine.

"The best! You are a savior."

"That was just nothing. I'm Seokjin."

"Myungeun. Then I'll excuse myself first."

Seokjin smiles and nods his head. The girl was simply too cute.

Seokjin sighs as he try be patient with the girl. Well... to be exact the girl that his mother arrange him with. Like any other typical girl, she orders salad and was proper. But then she starts to annoy him with bits and pieces of touches. Other than that, sometimes she would compare him to another guy whom she dated.

"Well... I guess I have to go now. The curfew ends in an hour, I need to go. I am really sorry." Lie.

He just doesn't want to accompany the girl to go who knows where.

The girl sighs and throw a comment saying how great their evening was and he could only smile. After escorting the girl to her car, he roams around the mall when he bumps into someone.

"Oh, the savior!"

"Laundry girl?"

"Laundry girl? Well.. that's a first."

"Ah... sorry, Myungeun-sshi."

"Formal? Well.. alright, Seokjin-sshi."

"What are you doing here, Myungeun-sshi?"

"Oh well, I was planning to have dinner with a friend but she bailed me out last minute. By chance, have you had dinner?"

The girl change his mind. Usually he would say "yes, I had dinner." but she was different.

"No, I haven't. Want to try a new Subway sandwich? I heard it was good."

"I already tried it! It's the best."

"Ah, really?"

"Let's eat it together."

He smiles as she looks excited to introduce him the new subway's menu. They bought one and sat at the park outside the mall. The night sky was surely mesmerizing and the air was a bit chilly but enough for them to stay longer.

"What major are you taking, Myungeun-sshi?"

"I am into culinary."

"Ah, chef?"

"Oh, yes. What about you?"

"Engineering."

"Ah.. hard heads and blueprints. I can see that you'll be a very good engineer."

"Ah... your compliment is too much. I want to try your cooking then. Then I''ll know whether your cooking's the best or not."

"Well.. I really adore a challenge or two. I'll cook some and give it to you. How about that?"

Seokjin shook his head.

"I need to see it in front of my eyes. If you decided to just take away? We will never know."

"Woah... you are really hard to convince. Alright then. Set the time and date. I'll cook in front of you."

"It sounds like a promise."

"It's a deal more than a promise. But alright... a promise it is."