Perfect Pair (p a r t 6)

Seokjin close his eyes and opens his eyes.

He sit on the bed, then he lay his head down.

He connect his phone to the speaker and click onto his favourite song before muting the phone.

He ruffle his hair. Couldn't help but to be confuse. What is he doing? Why can't he decide on anything?

Suddenly his phone ding a notification. He look at it, hoping for another only to sigh. Nevertheless, the offer seem to be catching his eyes so he clicks onto it.

'have a tea at the ST MARY's and receive 40% discount.'

seokjin; want to go on a tea with me? hoping you would say yes!

myungeun; meet you there in an hour. still have some clean up.

Seokjin jumps from his bed and have a smile stretched wide. He did his victory dance as he brush his teeth. He look at his collection of shirts and thought that he didn't look quite the day.

"Well... last minute plan usually depends on luck but I need luck on other things now."

He opted for black colour plaid shirt with brown jeans. Then he pick his phone and went to one of his favourite online shops and start choosing shirts for him.

Myungeun runs to the toilet and keeps glancing at her watch. She promise to be by the cafe by an hour but she hadn't even hail a cab and has been looking like a mess!

She takes out her purse which has her necessities and start taking care of her face. After applying lip balm, she looks at herself.

Contemplating whether she looks nice or not, she choose to go out with him today with a pair of earrings that she recently bought. The earring sparkle as light reflected towards it, making her smile before ordering a cab.

"Hello, heart-shaker."

"Hi, snow white." She laughs.

"Snow white?" He nods.

"The fairest one of them all." She laughs. They pick the menu and start to pick their choices. Soon after they are seating in the middle of the cafe. Unable to find seats near the window.

"You look joyous today."

"And you look extra sparkling. Are those the earrings you bought the other day?" She nod to him.

"As usual, you really do know how to play with my heartstrings." Myungeun laughs to his light flirts. "My, my, aren't you a little flirty this evening?"

"You should be blessed, I rarely be sweet to any girl."

"Why? Because other girls are much more prettier and nicer to make you speechless."

"Hey, why are you underestimating your worth? Obviously you're worth more since you even made me invite you out for a date a few times already."

Myungeun prompt her elbow, putting her face on her chin.

"Aren't you quite a charmer?" Seokjin follow along what Myungeun do.

"And you still think I would fawn over some girls when I got you all in front of me."

"You're finally graduating, huh?"

"You too, madame although a bit late."

"A couple months. Hey! How about we celebrate at my house, I'll cook for you."

"Hah! Finally... really you'll cook?"

"Ya, I'm almost graduating as chef. How could you still doubt my skills."

"I just like making you fire up."

"Heol, nowadays I could control those mad fire like tv shows. You'll be surprised."

"You know that you look really cute when you start boasting?"

Myungeun starts to blush.

"Hey, this is not fair! You're using pickups lines."

"Copyright by Mr. Google. Boy, if I have to pay for everything I took from Google, I would carry the loans to my grave."

"You really use pickups lines on every girl you see."

"Have you never use Google to complete an assignment? I swear I'm like 80% google."

Myungeun laughs, finally understanding what he really meant.