✨02✨

I was still far from my class, and  the bell rang. I ran as fast as my feet could carry me and arrived 10 seconds later.

"Miss may, you're late!" Mr. Dorsow, our science teacher, said.

"Only 10 seconds late." A voice said. It was John. I told y'all. He. Is. Weird.

"Go to the principals office" Dorsow said.

I did what I was told. I knocked the door.
"Come in" mrs. Hanna said.

I opened the door. She was shocked. I dont usually get in here. Ever.
Its all because of that stupid Alex. Ugh

I sat down and sighed
"10 seconds late, and he told me to come to you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lunch time. People told me Luna is sick and went back home. I was going to sit on a table alone, because i like to be alone.

"Brianna!" John. Ugh. "Come"

I walked to the badboy table.
"Why were you late?"
"10 seconds late, and a detention is what i got "
I said, pissed off of that stupid teacher.

Badboys chuckled. Shit. Every one heard me.
"Why were you 10 seconds late?" John asked.

"Nothing important" i said as I ate the sandwich 🥪.
"Brianna quit playing"
"I just bumped into someone"
"A guy or girl?!"
It old you, my bro is stupidooo.
"Guy. Why?"
"Who?"
"Alex. Now let me eat my sandwich peacefully!"

John glared at Alex who did like nothing happened.

~~~~~~~~
Bell rang. All the students rushed outside. Ugh. Im telling you guys, our math teacher is a pervert. The whole class he was talking about gross things.

It was me and him
"Miss may"
"Hm?"
"Want a ride home?" He asked with his pervert smile. I wanted to puke 🤮.
"No thnx. Im going with John. Its raining"
"I will give you a ride home. Besides, John left."

I ignored him as he followed me outside. I checked if Johns car was here, but pervert was right.

I took out my phone to call him, when pervert snatched it from me.

"Ill give u a ride home. Dint u trust me?"

No, i dont. Now get ur shitty face out of my life.

"I do, but i wanted to-"
"Cmon" he said as he dragged me in the car. I had no choice.

I gave him my address, and he drove there. I mumbled a thx and was going to open the door of the car, when he grabbed my hand. I looked at him awfully and tried to escape from that deadly grip, but he was strong.

"I love you"
I looked at him. He's fucking old. Pervert.

"Excuse me? Let my hand go"

He cupped my face with both of his hands, and stared at me, then down...
I took his dirty hands off me and slapped him soooooo hard. His cheek was red.

"You slut!"
I tried to open the door , but it was locked.
He grabbed my arms and threw me in the back. He came in the back too and gave me the pervert smile. I screamed and started kicking him with my shoes 👟 . He grabbed my feet and looked at my legs.

He grabbed my face, kissed me. He forced me to open my mouth and - you know what.

I was crying and screaming. He stopped, looked at my body, and tore my crop top in pieces and he could see my bra.

He kissed me everywhere, holding my hands on top of my head. He was going down, when the door opened. Johna nd aelx were there. They saw me. I was crying to death.

They kicked the perverts ass. I was there, in my bra, crying. John took off his shirt and he made me wear it. John has six packs and took me out of the car. Alex looked at me, and i hugged John sooooo hard, crying is his arms.

"Shh. Its ok... i am here.... everything will be just fine.... im sorry to leave you...."

We got home and I took a much needed shower, while crying at the same time.

I was gonna get raped.