✨33✨

It has been 2 weeks.

Two weeks from when John thought I was his punch bag, two weeks since I stopped talking to John and Alex, not making out with Alex.

Hey, I'm saying that for a reason. Some people don't talk to each other, and then one night, BOOM! You two make out hard and they start to whisper each other things like I missed you, or I hate you, or some groans and blah blah blah..

But not in my case.

Sure, Alex did try many times to try to talk to me, even tried those 'hi how are you' conversations with me, but I ignored him and walked away.

Even John was now on his side. I just don't get it. Why don't they understand that sometimes people like to be Alone?

Especially me.

Oh, I forgot to tell you about mom. She doesn't know that I know all about Luke, and she didn't come back, because she' still just trying to have contact with the criminal.

She doesn't know shit, but I don't dare to tell her. Seeing her heartbroken breaks my heart, or even worse. It's gonna break my soul. I can't even tell John. He'll go to the station, beat the crap out of him, but he'll end up in jail too, something we all wouldn't appreciate.

If you guys ask why I'm not telling anything to Alex, it's because I know Alex enough to know if he tells all secrets he learned to my brother, who is his best friend, which answers why he tells him.
Yes, we may be a thing, and John miraculously cooled down, and I bet it's because he knew whatever he thought about the situation wouldn't change anything. Smart of him, no?

I was currently playing with my stupid salad I bought, when someone poked me.
I looked at him, hoodie still covering my disgusting face.

"You good?" Carlos asked.
I nodded and he frowned. "Ya know, John's as right. Somethings up. You can tell me—" he was saying when I cut him off.

"Tell you everything even though I know you all work like spies and then you're going to dump everything I said to John? No thank you" I said coldly.

"Girl chill—" he was saying when the hood got off, showing the dark circles under my eyes, some purple marks and a bandage on my forehead.

So in my room, I have this book shelf thing, and I was so exhausted of life, I didn't know what to do, so I just bumped my head against the shelf, and it was bleeding until John came stopping me.

I'm going to admit.. something is wrong with me.
Omg! WHAT IF I WILL DIE SOON!? Actually..... that would be sort of fun, because Luna's up there too!

Sigh, Luna I swear I wish you were here.... you have no idea how everyone misses you.

Back to reality.

I looked at Carlos talking to me about something but I wasn't paying attention.

"Do you know that if John knows—" again I cut him off.

"He already does." I replied, forcing myself to eat this bloody salad. God!

"Oh" was all he said, before sitting there awkwardly while I stared at him, no pt a single expression on my face.

"You've been acting so weird these days Brianna.." he started. "John was so angry and nervous every time. We never talk about sports now. We all just stare at this table, hoping that you'll feel better soon." He said and I sighed.

"Ok. And?" I asked, crossing my arms.

Not the time to eat.

"So.. try to be better...?" He said hesitantly.

"Yeah.. that sounded like a question you're asking yourself right now" I said, rolling my eyes.

"But—" He said but got cut off by the bell.

Saved by the bell. Now I know how people in the movies feel when they're saved by the bell when they're in a situation like mine.

Pure awkwardness.