✨36✨

I didn't know where I'll stay.
Yes, Emily did ask me if I'd like to stay with her at her house, but I didn't know. Even though I could trust her, something in me told me to stay away from that question of hers.

My phone buzzed. I checked and got a message from John.

John: Mom doesn't want to listen. Ugh

Me: it's okay.. it ain't like she ever trusted me deep down

John: Don't feel that way, and don't worry. One day she'll feel guilty of what she did and ask you to come back

Me: I hope

John: where are you staying?

Me: idk.. I don't think staying at Emily's will be a good idea. Don't ask me why

John: cool
John: I'll send you an address and you can stay there

Me: where?

John: an apartment I never use

Me: okay

John: John Rd, Apt no. 748

Me: thanks. I'll text you when we get there :)

John: stay safe

I gave Emily the address, and, without any questions, she nodded.

We arrived, and as I said, i texted John that we're safe and blah blah blah. Don't think I'm annoyed that he's protective, because I know he's the last person that'll ever be so.. protective.

And about Alex... we'll, yes. I told him I forgave him, but did my heart forgive him too? I don't think so. He made me loose trust in him.

I realized that I couldn't trust him anymore. The worst part is, he didn't give a shit after trying for a while. He just threw me some glares, and whenever a guy used to flirt with me, he looked at me, disgusted.
I did tell you guys once that before John arrives, everyone knew we were a thing, but when they figured out we never used to talk to each other or hold hands anymore, they got the point. They knew / felt that's wall was created between the two of us.

And guess what? I don't care at all. He doesn't want me, Fine. I won't run after him like a dig chasing its tail. Because the dog, at the end, gets nothing for chasing. So will I.

There was a spare key under a fake plant.
Incredible.

Sarcasm guys.

I opened and it smelled like dried blood in here.
The living room was a mess: the couch was flipped upside down, the walls had red liquid (blood) splashed on them, the kitchen floor was filled with broken cups and dried coffee, and the bedroom only contained a medium sized bed, with dirty, and bloody covers.

Emily scrunched up her nose. "Now this is dirty. Who lived here?"

"I don't know, but whoever did, didn't know how to stay clean" I replied, as I dropped my suitcase on the corner of the bedroom, took off my coat and started cleaning.
Emily was going to start helping, but got a text. She read it, and told me she had to leave, for family problems.

Luckily, this dirty and nasty apartment had cleaning products. I cleaned everything, starting from the bedroom, to the bathroom, to the kitchen , when I finally arrived to the living room. I mixed all the products together in a bowl, grabbed a sponge, and wiped the blood of the white wall.

After 3 hours, I looked at the apartment once again.

Clean.

I smiled, happy of what a great job I've done. I took a shower, wore some jeans, and a hoodie, since I wasn't in the mood. Besides, showing-off wasn't what I like to do.

I went outside, and to the market across the road. I bought some stuffs to make something back at the apartment, and brought some febreez so the apartment won't smell as if someone shitted in every corner of that place.

I made noodles, and baked some brownies. I ate in silence, washed the dishes, and jumped on the bed, which wasn't comfy, but I was too tired to realize that. Before I drifted into a deep sleep. I wondered soemthing:

Why is life so challenging?