✨18✨

The routine wasn't as usual. We were both daydreaming or something like that.

It was weird, of course, but at that time something hit me like a brick.

I don't like Alex

I just like his beauty. Besides, what can prove the love I have for him? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
I felt him looking at me time by time, but I just ignored it, since he was just trying to start talking, but I needed silenc and peace.

We arrived home, and I was going upstairs without looking at him.

"A car will come pick you up at 6:00 P.M" he said.

I turned around. "And hat about you?" I asked curiously.

"I have work to do." He said and left, without giving me a glace nor waiting for my answer.

Well, that was weird...

I shamed my head and opened my bedroom door. I remember Alex saying:

Wear something blue. It'll suit you.

I went to my closet and looked through some dresses, until I found the perfect one.

(Ignore the girl)

I looked at my reflection through the mirror

It's simple. I like it this way.

My hair was beach wavy at the end, and it looked good.

I put a little bit of makeup, not a lot.

45 minutes later...

It was 6 sharp. I grabbed a blue coat and opened the door, and gasped.

Holy cow.

There's a limousine outside. I walked outside, asking myself if it's for me or for one of our neighbour.

It's outside your house, Brianna. Focus.

I rolled my eyes mentally and walked. An old man smiled and opened the door for me. I got in, and it was really pretty!

The seats were white, roses were everywhere. There was a table where there were champagne bottles and other kinds.

"How are you feeling, Mrs. May?"the old man asked, as it started rolling.

"Fine, thank you sir....." I said.

"Peter" he said and smiled. So did I.

"Are you excited?" He asked and I nodded.

"I don't even know what's waiting for me" I replied and he grinned happily.

"You surely won't be upset at all Mrs. May" he said and I nodded.

30 minutes, later, we arrived at a super fancy restaurant and I tried my best not to let my jaw drop on the ground.

Alex was there, looking at me. Peter came and opened the door. I walked to Alex, each step making it difficult. I felt like my knees were becoming all wobbly and all, but I would look like a piece of shit if I suddenly stop walking.

He smiled and his hair looked so damn soft at that moment. I just had the weird urge p to ruffle those. Weird, right?

I placed his hands on his as we went inside, and the first 5ing I could see were roses and other kinds of flowers. They were all so pretty.

We sat down in a table for two and no one talked. It surely was super awkward, but soon a waitress broke the deadly silence between us.

"What can I do for you?" She said in an awful voice and looked at Alex.

I glared at her and so did she. Slut.

"What do you want, Brianna?" Alex asked, looking at me and I smiled, then looked at the menu.

Pasta seems good.

"How about pasta?" I asked, looking at him and he nodded.

"Pasta it is" he said to the waitress without even looking at her.

"What size?" She asked.

"Medium"

She nodded. "It won't be long" she said, winked at Alex, which made me want to barf and sashayed away as I looked at her in disgust.

"She will become a great friend with Lily" I mumbled and he chuckled.

God. That chuckle.

What the hell is wrong with me?

We talked and after eating our pasta we went in a 'garden' behind the fancy restaurant.

There were candles, and more roses.

There was a path with some pink flowers and I walked slowly. As I reached there, I opened a small piece of paper, and it said.

Be my girlfriend? ~Alex

My heart fluttered and there was a knot in my stomach. I slowly turn around and look at him, and dont hesitate to jump on him, my arms on his neck as he holds me by the waist.

"I thought you hate every boy in this world" he said smirking.

I rolled my eyes, but smiled, as he leaned in and kissed me passionately.

In our first kiss, it felt like the time stopped ticking. Everything just, stopped. A new world is starting.

It was lovely.