✨19✨

After the kiss, i looked at him.

God, he's so gorgeous. Those muscles, we can see them from a kilometre away.

He left the restaurant and we went on a parc and we both sat down on the bench.

I really didn't know what to say.

"Alex?" i asked while he caressed my cheek with his big hand.

"Yeah?"

"Will John hate you?" I asked curiously.

His smile faded and he shook his head.

"I don't know, to be honest. But I'm sure he'll be really happy for you deep down" he said and it helped me.

"I never met your parents." I said, changing subject . "What are their names?" I asked.

"Mia and Kyle Anderson." He replied and I nodded.

It was getting windy, and I was getting cold, even with my coat.

"Let's go home" he said and I followed him, when a man stood in front of us.

"Damn Alex. You never told me you got a chick. Let's share." The man said, and his voice sent shivers down my spine.

"Shut up, Taylor" he said, his tone got husky.

"Don't worry boy! It'll be just a one night stan—" he said but got cut off when Alex punched him in the jaw and the man feel on the ground. The man stood up and he was really, really angry.

"Oh come on! She's a slut! That's what they do! What's up with ya man?" He asked.

"Don't. Ever. Call. Her. A. Slut" alex said through gritted teeth.

The man laughed. "Boy, why not a little kiss—" he said but Alex punched him again, this time harder.

He was going to jump on him, when I held Alex's arm, and it made him look at me.

"Alex... stop.." I said, getting scared.

His eyes got soft and he looked at the man, held me by my wrist tightly and we were walking to the limo.

We got in and Peter started driving.

I looked at him, and he was really pissed off.

Hesitantly, I put my small hand over his. This takes his attention and he looks at me.

"Thank you" I said, but it looks like I whispered. He's playing with my emotions!

He suddenly smiles and we kiss again, this time even better than the other one. We stopped until we were out of breath, and I noticed that Peter was looking at us through the mirror and he smiled.
My cheeks heated up. It's so not comfortable when someone sees you kissing someone else! Believe me!

We soon arrive and the limo is gone. We get in the gone and I jump on the couch, taking off my heels, completely exhausted and I close my eyes for a second or two.
When I opened them, I see Alex's face on mine, smirking. I jump at first and he lets out a tiny chuckle. We both talked and I guess he felt well. But I'm really stressed out about something.

What if John reacts in a negative way?

John never wanted me have a boyfriend, because he doesn't want my heart to be crushed and have a bad experience. I know, it's cute, but for Alex, I feel like we were meant to be together. My brother will surely not accept his own best friend being my boyfriend, but I don't think I'll be able to stay away from him. He's a drug to me that I'm addicted to.

It's just impossible to stay away from him now.

I was in my thoughts, when I looked around, Alex wasn't in the living room.

I sighed and went in my room, changing my clothes and hopped on the bed. I was tossing and turning, but I couldn't fall asleep.

Lets just admit it.

I love Alex Anderson.