✨35✨

"What have you done?"

Some thing in me knew what she was talking about.

"Mom.. what did Brianna do?" John slowly asked, breaking the deadly silence and all attention, which was on me, turned on John.

She stood up, wiping her tears, as she pointed me. Oh shoot.
"This, this lady put the love of my life in jail! The worst part is, IT'S MY FREAKING LOVE!" She yelled, but my gaze was on the floor. "AND GUESS WHAT? THEY ALL THINK HE'S SOME SORT OF RAPIST! WHICH IS SO NO—" She was yelling when she suddenly got on her knees, falling. Luckily, John grabbed her. I came closer and John was trying to get her up. I helped, as we laid her on the couch, when she (sort of) slapped my hand away.

"Don't... don't you dare touch me..." she said, yet still angry at me like she has been all the time today. "You... you're not my daughter ..... anymore.. get out of my house and I hope..." she stopped to take a deep breath, and I knew her lungs were dry. "I hope I never see you again.." she said as she waited for me to walk away.

Guess what? I didn't move a muscle.
At that time, I felt humiliated. My only friend, Emily, was here. I felt awful. My mother doesn't trust me anymore. I felt useless. Either I'm in this house or not, nothing's going to change. I felt hurt, like I lost something even more precious than diamond.

I didn't say a word, and marched upstairs, hearing someone following me. I ignored Alex's, John's and my mom's voice downstairs, and went in my room, Emily closing the door behind. I jumped on my bed, as tears automatically started to pour. She sat on the edge of the bed, trying to make me feel better. Sadly, she couldn't. No one could. Wasn't I enough hurt? Did mom just had to make my life like hell?

I can't live without her. I just can't. Right now, my moms still alive, and I love her, even though I know that now she doesn't.

Maybe this is the feeling when your mom dies. Or even worse.

Emily was saying things to make me laugh, or make me smile, but none of 'em worked.

After some good (I mean bad) time of sobbing like a mashed potato on my bed, I knew mom was stubborn. When she says something, she doesn't let it go until it really happens.

I finished packing my stuffs, with the help of Emily of course. Emily left the room to go to the bathroom down the hallway. Ten minutes later, I changed my clothes, not even knowing where I'd stay, and opened the door, seeing John kissing her harshly. When they heard the door creaking they immediately stopped, and Emily wasn't the girl who blushed; she just gave me a toothy smile, while John was running a hand through his hair. That's what he does whenever he's nervous or something like that.

I went downstairs, going to the kitchen to try to find something to eat. I was starving as fudge.
I was about the open the fridge, when mom yelled from the living room.

"Don't you dare touch what's mine."
I rolled my eyes, and opened the fridge, grabbing a basket full of fresh strawberries 🍓 and put in my huge 'hand bag'.

I opened the main door, not hesitating either I should say bye or not. Emily was in her car (I don't know when she got it). As she helped me to put my stuffs, she started the engine and rolled.